3.0// Coming Down

Start from the beginning

Hearing Melody gasp and môan for him was almost enough to send him over the edge, she was a goddess in his eyes and he couldn't get enough of her.

"Luke," she breathed. He knew that she was close from the way her legs were shaking. He hummed against her, which earned another pull on his hair. 

When she finally let go Luke was in awe. He loved the way his name sounded coming out of her mouth. Seeing her like this, in her most vulnerable state was almost overwhelming. Knowing that he was the first one and only to see her like this made him feel special because she trusted him. When she had calmed down Luke moved so he was next to her on the bed again. Her cheeks were flushed, and little breaths were making their way past her parted lips. When she saw Luke looking at her she smiled.

"Was that okay?"

Her smile grew wider and she nodded then stood up, retrieving her underwear from the floor. She didn't make any effort to pull her shorts back on though, and the lace was already starting to drive Luke crazy. She kneeled in front of him, between his legs. Luke choked on his own saliva, she was innocently staring up at him through thick eyelashes, she could have killed him and he wouldn't have cared at that moment.

Luke gulped, "What are you doing?"

"You did something for me and now I want to do something for you," she answered, taking her bottom lip between her teeth after. Luke had to close his eyes and breathe before he had a heart attack. 

He inhaled deeply, "Mel, you don't have to."

She pursed her lips, and placed a hand on his thigh, "I want to."

"Okay," was all Luke could manage to say, in a very shaky voice.

Melody leaned up to kiss him quickly and then moved to beginning to get his incredibly tight jeans down his legs. Luke helped as much as he could, which left them both laughing but when they black denim was finally on the floor the laughing stopped. Luke was already hàrd, and Melody could tell just by looking at him. She lightly ran her fingers over him, and Luke trapped his bottom lip between his teeth while intently watching her. She started pàlming him through his bôxers not giving Luke any time to adjust. He tipped his head back and let a throaty môan pass his lips. Melody took this as she was doing a good job. She looped her fingers around the band of his bôxers and pulled them off his legs.

She gently took him in her hand and pûmped him slowly, she was watching his facial expressions, he currently had his mouth open forming the most perfect "o" shape, and his eyes were locked on her hands. She ran her thumb over the top, and heard him sigh in pleasure, before her môuth was on him. Luke almost whimpered because it felt too good, she was too good. His head was spinning, and he was absolutely thrôbbing waiting for a release. When she hollowed her cheeks Luke's fingers ended up in her hair guiding her up and down.

"Mel, I, oh fûck," he was close, and when she hummed around him he was done for. Her name and a string of profanities left his mouth, and when he was done he was breathing heavily and his skin felt like it was on fire. She was still between his knees, smiling up at him. He pulled her up by her arms and gave her a gentle kiss. He leaned down to grab his bôxers and slip them up his legs again.

"Did I do okay?" She asked, almost shyly, which was a harsh contrast to the confidence she had before.

Luke beamed at her, "You were perfect, baby."

"I didn't really know what I was doing and-"

"Mel, you were amazing. It felt amazing," Luke assured her, it was honestly the best he'd ever had. 

Melody accepted his answer with a nod, and kissed his cheek, "Can we watch netflix now?" 

Luke laughed obnoxiously, "This was actually netflix and chill." His comment made Melody laugh as well, and soon they were in absolute hysterics about it. Melody had somehow ended up in Luke's arms during the whole thing, and she snuggled soundly into his side. Luke kissed the top of her head, and grabbed Melody's laptop that was on the floor next to the bed.