11, I love you

Name: The Sky that Shattered

Chapter: 11, I love you

Summary: Tsunayoshi Sawada, Tsuna, isn't the dame everyone thinks, he holds a deep secret. When a man by the name Reborn shows up, will he able to hold his secret. Will he make friends, even allies? For his twin, Natsu is also hiding a secret, a dark, evil secret. Who will be the bearer of the sky ring? The battle between brother vs. brother continues. This is the story of a once beautiful sky that shattered into a million pieces, will someone, or some group of people be able to put these pieces back together before it's too late?

Disclaimer! It has a lemon *eyebrow wiggle* R27 BISHES

Last time on the Sky that Shattered

If anyone saw, they would've been saying how cute it was. Reborn licked his bottom lip for permission, Tsuna parted his lips slowly. Reborn slowly explored the wet cavern, enjoying the quiet moans that Tsuna was making. He pulled apart, a thin trail of saliva in between of them. Reborn enjoyed Tsuna's hazy eyes, filled with desired. "Let's go home" Reborn whispered. Carrying Tsuna bridal style to the house.

/The Sky that Shattered- 11, I love you/

Reborn carried Tsuna all the way home, bridal style. He opened the front door and found no one. Nana was at her friend's house, staying there for a couple of days since the drama, Natsu was in the hospital, you know why, Lambo didn't want to be lonely, so he crashed with Takeshi and Hayato, who was staying at Takeshi's house.

Perfect, Reborn thought with smirk. He went to the hacker's bed, and set the slightly dazed Tsuna on it. Tsuna, who seem to be snapped out hog his daze looked at Reborn, he was about to push away, before those damn lips made him melt like fire. Reborn nipped his bottom lip, which made him gasp. Reborn explored the wet cavern once again. He was slowly unbuttoning Tsuna's tuxedo, taking of his cape and hat. He pulled away from the lack of oxygen, he wanted to take the teen right there, his self control was snapping. Tsuna laid on the bed, panting, a blush covering his milky white cheeks, the moon on a perfect angle, casting a beautiful light on him.

His white buttoned shirt was now revealing his memorizing creamy white chest and stomach. Reborn slowly started sucking on his neck, enjoying the moans and pants from the younger latter. He but his collar bone, making Tsuna as his. Tsuna arched his back in response, a moaning mess. Reborn smirked; he tweaked one of the rosy buds, and smiled at the reaction. Tsuna gave a loud moan and a quiet whimper, tears collecting in his eyes, looking like an adorable uke

He slowly brought his mouth close and sucked on one, while playing with the other, pinching, biting, and does moans. (I used to RP lemons, but I have never thought I would actually write one! I feel awkward 0///0) it sounded just like an angel, he unzipped the black jeans and Tsuna gasped when his throbbing member was free, dripping with the sticky substance. "My, my, someone's turned one" Reborn teased, slowly stroking the member, Tsuna whimpered. "R-Reborn!" Tsuna called out, moaning when he felt a hand wrap around the member, stroking it in a fast demanding speed. Soon it stopped just as he was about to come, he opened his eyes, tears falling freely.

Reborn looked at his work, he was proud, the teen was panting, moaning, tears streaming down his face. He brought his mouth over the tip, and swirled his tongue around it. Tsuna panted and arched his back in response, Reborn took it all, and started swirling his tongue around it, pumping it also. Tsuna came with a cry, seeing white, Reborn gagged but swallowed it. Tsuna looked at him dazedly, eyes filled with lust and desire.

Reborn lost it right there, he brought three fingers up to his mouth. "Suck" He ordered the younger teen, Tsuna greedily took the fingers, sucking and coating them wet with saliva. Tsuna was enjoying seeing the older male groan at the feeling; soon Reborn took out the fingers and set them under the pink puckered entrance. He slipped a finger in, stretching him; Tsuna gave a moan of pain and pleasure. Soon he needed more, he bucked his hips. Reborn grinned, "Someone's impatient" he teased. He slipped another finger in, stretching him wider.

"Ah-S-S-Ah-S-shut up –Hah" Tsuna moaned, losing himself in pleasure, he failed to notice the third and final finger slip in. Reborn thrust the fingers in, searching for that spot.

Tsuna gave a hoarse cry

"Found it" Reborn grinned, hitting that spot over and over again. Tsuna gave a whimper, feeling his sweet spot get abuse. Reborn was hard; he took out the fingers, smiling how Tsuna gave a disappointed whimper at the feeling. 

"Don't worry my little Tuna, it's about to get better" Reborn said, unzipping his pants. Tsuna was wide eyes, he relaxed himself. Tsuna remembered when Giotto gave him the bees and the birds talk. Reborn positioned himself; he entered the tight hole slowly. Tsuna gave a cry, trying to get used to it, it was so big. (Couldn't resist XD) When Reborn felt Tsuna relaxed, Tsuna rocked his hips, wanting more.

Reborn pushes himself out, leaving the tip, before slamming back in with surprising speed. Tsuna gave a chocked cry, gasping once again. Reborn slammed into him, receiving a loud moan, he found that spot again. Reborn pounded him into the bed, listening to those mewls, cries, gasps, pants, and moans.

"R-Reborn!" Tsuna came with a cry, spilling his seed all over their chest and stomach. Reborn came after him, spilling inside of him. Tsuna laid panting, giving a gasp when Reborn took himself out. He collapsed next to Tsuna on bed. "I love you..." Reborn murmured, wrapping his hand around his waist. Tsuna nuzzled on his chest. "Love you too" and with that, the two fell asleep, nuzzling next to each other.

Omake: The talk

"Tsuna come over here" Giotto said, motioning a 9 year old Tsuna to come. "Hai, Jiji" Tsuna said, walking over to his grandfather, who's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Tsuna, do you know how tour mom and dad made you?" Giotto asked the 9 year old.

"Yes, Mom + Dad = Tsu-Kun, simple" Tsuna said happily, Giotto face palmed. "No Tsu-kun that is a math equation" Giotto said, chuckling ay his grandson's shocked expression. Giotto proceeded to give him 'The Talk'. Tsuna was smiling.

Later

"Kaa-san, did you and Tou-San had s** to make me right" Tsuna asked smiling. Nana's smiles never faded, "Tsuna, where did you learn that?" she asked, sickly kind. Tsuna felt this, but responded, "Giotto-Jiji said" he said. "Tsu-kun, go to the room" Nana said, getting out a mother's perfect weapon, 'The frying pan'. Tsuna followed the order, marching to his room, tripping over his feet at some point. Tsuna wondered how his Mom was able to track a ghost; he proceeded to hear his screams and cries for mercies.

1 thing to know – Never mess with Nana's family, because she'll proceed to break you into pieces.

How did you like my first written lemon? I hope it wasn't bad ><