10, Romance in the moonlight

Name: The Sky that Shattered

Chapter: 10, Romance in the moonlight

Summary: Tsunayoshi Sawada, Tsuna, isn't the dame everyone thinks, he holds a deep secret. When a man by the name Reborn shows up, will he able to hold his secret. Will he make friends, even allies? For his twin, Natsu is also hiding a secret, a dark, evil secret. Who will be the bearer of the sky ring? The battle between brother vs. brother continues. This is the story of a once beautiful sky that shattered into a million pieces, will someone, or some group of people be able to put these pieces back together before it's too late?

Last time on the Sky that Shattered

The rain, cloud, storm, and lightning got sinister smirks. Reborn almost smiled, he was proud of them. Lambo and Hayato, who were shockingly working together, were counting all their explosives. Takeshi was messing with his katana, itching for a battle. 'A hitman in the working' Reborn mused, switching his gaze to Kyouya, who was pulling out a deathly aurora, looking at his tonfas. They were going to make Natsu suffer, feel the pain that he caused to their precious, adorable, innocent (?) Sky. Somewhere in Namimori, Natsu sneezed.

/The Sky that Shattered- 10, Romance in the moonlight/

Tsuna opened his eyes slowly, getting used to the sun. Why was he here again? Oh yeah, Natsu. He was about to stand up but a hand pushed him down. He mentally shivered at the touch, he looked up to see, those damn onyx eyes staring right in to his soul, those onyx eyes that captivated him at times. "Don't move, Tsuna" Reborn said, Tsuna looked away, not wanting Reborn to see his blush.

"W-W-what h-h-happened?" Tsuna chocked a question, his voice breaking and getting horse by the lack of use. Reborn had to bite his lip from just kissing the teen until he passed out, his voice was just, no, and it sounded like an angel. "Natsu hit you pretty hard, your guardians are taking care of that as we speak" Reborn said

At school

Natsu couldn't help it but wonder why he felt that this particular day was going to be hell. He shrugged it off; his intuition was not as good as Giotto's and Tsuna's. He went to the kitchen, while he was making his way down there, he tripped on a string, which was booby trapped by yours truly, Lambo-Sama. Grenades went off, so he tripped and kissed the floor. He swore he could hear someone laugh, aka Giotto who was watching with his guardians, who were taking care of their decedents while they met Tsuna, Daemon wasn't there since he still had to take care of the mist Twins, Mukuro and Nagi.

Natsu made his way to the kitchen with a scowl, only to be met with a cold, harsh glare from his mother. He flinched; it was all that Dame-Tsuna's fault. Why couldn't his aniki die? He ate quickly, avoiding his mother's glare and that sadistic smirk on that cow kid's face.

He made his way on to the street, only to be kicked by a girl in the face, hard. He rubbed his nose, which was bleeding. "What the hell" Natsu spat in venom, looking at the girl, hr recognized her, and it was one of Tsuna's friends, Haru was it. "Hahi? Your weak, just a kick to the face and you're bleeding now" and with that. Haru left. Natsu stared dumbfounded at the action, "That little b*tch" he cussed, making his way to school.