4, Meeting the lightning and storm pt 1

Name: The Sky that Shattered

Chapter: 4, Meeting the lightning and storm pt 1

Summary: Tsunayoshi Sawada, Tsuna, isn't the dame everyone thinks, he holds a deep secret. When a man by the name Reborn shows up, will he able to hold his secret. Will he make friends, even allies? For his twin, Natsu, is also hiding a secret, a dark, evil secret. Who will be the bearer of the sky ring. The battle between brother vs brother continues. This is the story of a once beautiful sky that shattered into a million pieces, will someone, or some group of people be able to put these pieces back together before it's to late?

Last time on The sky that Shattered

Dear Hacker of the Sky27,

I would like to recruit you to Vongola, you can also bring your friend DevilRed59 along. I expect a answer in a week.

Thank you,

Vongola Nono

Tsuna sat their shocked, soon Shoichi turned to his screen and hold his stomach. "Ugh, that is making my stomach hurt, so what are you going to do Tsuna?" Shoichi questioned his friend. Tsuna shrugged, "I have a week to think"

/The Sky that Shattered - Meeting the lightning and storm pt 1/

The next day, Tsuna came home at 3 AM, he didn't want to face Natsu's wrath right away. He closed the door lightly, he was going to his room but got greeted by a "Ciaosuu" by Reborn. Tsuna nodded and got a note pad in pen and wrote in neat hand writing,

Hello Reborn-San

"You can't talk can you?" Reborn asked, suddenly the explanation that Nana gave him came to his mind, he felt anger, ready to murder the devils son, but stood calm. Tsuna shook his head, he pointed his hand to his throat and did a action ike someone slit his throat. 'I can talk, but I choose not, to sometimes' Tsuna thought, he saw Reborn's facial expression drop. But then his look turned serious, "Where did you go, Tsunayoshi?" he asked.

Tsuna once again wrote on a piece of paper.

To a friends house, don't tell Natsu please

Tsuna looked at Reborn pleadingly. Reborn sighed, Tsuna shouldn't keep secrets from his brother, even if it's the divil's son, but he nodded. Tsuna smiled happily and went to his room to sleep for a hour.

Time Skip

Tsuna woke up at 4 AM, he had better naps but he shrugged and went to the kitchen. He then proceeded to make breakfast. He liked making breakfast, it was a habit, an addiction. After eating and leaving a large portion for his family, he made his way to school. He had to tell Kyouya how the job went. After passing a alley, he heard whimpering. He ignored his intution and made his way to the source. He saw what appeared to be a 9 year old, dark blue hair was the only thing he could see. His eyes soften, but his curiosity arisen, why was this kid doing alone?