34. Morning Shower

Start from the beginning

He was a good guy within, under the Dark killer facade.

I went after Rafael, running out into the hall with nothing but my baggy T-shirt, I was surprised that he hadn't locked the bathroom door.

I walked straight in, stepping on his pants and underwear.

Great, he's nàked. I looked up, shutting the door behind me to see Rafael standing under the steady flow of the shower stream, his back to me while his strong arms were pressed up against the black tiled wall, to hold himself up and his head hung low.

Of course my inappropriate, random thoughts went to thinking how much of a model he looked, he looked like the sort of pictures you found on weheartit.

I didn't want him beating himself up for nothing. It was my job to make him feel better.

I padded over, my shirt being the last thing on my mind as I opened the glass screen and stepped into the shower behind Rafael.

He didn't move a muscle, he knew I was here the moment I ran down the hall.

"Rafael." I huffed softly, taking closer step to him so that my body was under the water like his. Never Mind the water running down my face and my now see through top.

"Don't shut me out, please." I put my hands against his wet shoulder blades, his tiger tattoo sneering at me. "You're good in more ways than you think you are. I don't want you to reply back with some negativity. You are amazing to me and I'm not oblivious to not see what you do. I can see that you're aggressive and violent but that's in your character and it's not a bad thing. It makes you who you are.. Because you're also so caring and sweet towards me, you make me feel safe and protected."

And that's how a man should make you feel, he shouldn't be the one making you feel threatened for your life, he shouldn't be the one you need protection from, he should be your protector.

Rafael's shoulders slumped, the water was sinking in his hair, just like my words were sinking into him.

He turned around slowly, his parted lips breathing softly.

"Even though you live this life, I've stayed because I know there's more to you. You're not a monster." I told him, trying not to drown under the stream of the water, I was doing pretty okay, apart from the gross feeling of my shirt sticking to my skin.

"Technically you've stayed because I'm a selfish Spanish prick that wouldn't let you leave." His brown eyes finally looked at mine with a lopsided grin. "I'm crazy about you, clearly."

Rafael pulled my face towards his, his lips devouring mine without a moment to breathe.

"I'm still trying to figure my life out." He pulled his lips from mine, turning us so that my back was against the tiles now.

"Maybe you need time to you-"

Rafael shook his head, pinching my lips together. "No no, I need you with me otherwise I don't know what I'm doing."

He needed guidance..

"Who needs LA wet T-shirt contests when I've got you in a shower." The corner of his lips lifted up in a god awful mischievous smile that made my heart skip a beat.

Crap I love him.

In one fluid motion, Rafael lifted me up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, our lips were meshed together.

I could feel him semi hard against my bare rear, the water was still running down his sexy features. We were wasting water really.. But oh well, multitasking at its best.