Not This Time

Kinaru: Hi people! I'm so glad some of you already love this book!

I've already started working on the cover, but as usual it may take a while, cause I'm slow, but yeah.

SO, first, I don't own Naruto, only my OCs.

Second, I hope everyone enjoys!

Enough of my

Chapter 2

"Come on boys, Tsunade-sama's almost done. We just have to be patient."

Both boys from the original team seven scowled, wanting to see how patient she would be if she were in the same situation.

"Sakura's right. The hokage'll probably have them finished by evening." Kakashi agreed, from where he was holding Hiro. The dark kyuubi was napping, after finishing his bottle. His siblings were in the same condition, both snoozing in Sasuke and Naruto's laps.

The three men were sitting on the floor of the Haruno's living room, the other male of the team was resting on the recliner, he'd been helping in place of Kakashi earlier, but had been worn out after only a few hours of babysitting.

Sakura smiled, placing a blanket over Sai's form, tucking it in around his shoulders. The Uchiha and Jinjuriki looked just as ready to drop, the two leaning against each others back in support.

"Just hang on a little longer guys. I've called in reinforcements, so you'll be able to have a nap soon." She promised, ruffling their hair. Naruto grinned as the thought of sleep, he and Sasuke had pulled the night shift, camping out on the triplet's room floor.

The raven however scowled, his arm around Mio tightening ever so slightly. He was determined to take every shift in watching the beasties. Sakura couldn't even recall what time he'd left her house the day before last and how early he'd arrived the next morning.

"I'm fine, if Naruto needs a break, I can take Zero as well." The adult Uchiha said, looking at the crimson beast that was snoring quietly on the blonde's lap.

"Come on Teme, they will still be here when we come back, dattebayo."

Sasuke snorted at this, looking back down at the ginger in his lap, then at the raven Kakashi was holding. "But in whose arms..?"

Sakura sighed, going down to his level. "Kiba, Hinata, and Kurenai offered to step in, and Ibiki-san is willing to come help." She said, the list was longer than that, since most of the rookies wanted to meet the offspring of Yuna. Though the Kunoichi wasn't so sure they all had the kitsune's best interest at heart.

More they wanted to meet the new generation of shinobi, since besides Asuma and Kurenai's daughter, they were the only children born in the last year, and it didn't seem like there would be anymore for about a year. They would be the smallest class the ninja academy had ever seen.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the names, he didn't like the idea of Ibiki helping take care of the kyuubi kits. He was the one that had left Yuna alone when she needed him the most.

"Not Ibiki." He hissed.

"Sasuke, he has just as much right to be a part of their lives as you do." Kakashi frowned, meeting the oldest Uchiha's harsh glare.

"It's because of him that Yuna was left unprotected." He retorted.

"And it's because of you that these kits will never meet their father."

His sharingan activated before he'd even finished, his face growing darker as he glared at the jounin. It was crossing the line, he knew that, they all knew that. It was why none of them seemed to be able to speak.