CHAPTER 8 REKINDLED

Brian rushed to Dakota's room and opened the door. Dakota was wide awake with wild fear in her eyes. It was the same nightmare again-Brian knew it. He pulled Dakota to him. Dakota clung to him, crying into his chest.

"Make it stop! Just make it stop!" She cried.

Brian hushed her with a kiss. He laid her down, kissing down her body and removing her night shirt. Dakota did the same to Brian, her fingers tracing invisible patterns on his chest. Brian shivered, moaning quietly. Dakota's cries had turned to soft whimpers. Brian kissed her again, removing the rest of their clothes as he did.

Their kisses turned more passionate with each one. Dakota moaned as Brian twisted her nipples with his index finger and thumb and sucked on the other one. She felt as if her body was on fire.

"Brian," She moaned softly.

Brian continued his kisses down her body before going back up it. He kissed her softly at first before he traced her bottom lip with his tongue. Dakota parted her lips slightly and welcome Brian's tongue with her own. She couldn't get enough of him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and tugged gently at his hair.

Dakota gasped and arched her back as Brian slowly entered her. It had been so long. Dakota had forgotten how long and thick he was. His movements were slow, giving her time to adjust. Her nails clawed his back and her breathing became short gasps. Their slow pace continued as Brian placed his hand between them and stroked her core with his thumb in time with his thrusts.

Dakota wrapped her legs around Brian's waist tightly as she began to whimper and moan as she got closer to coming undone.

"Come for me, Dakota." Brian breathed in her ear softly and gently nipped it.

That's all it took, and Dakota came undone right in front of Brian. Brian groaned low as he felt Dakota tighten around him as she came. Her wrap juices covered him. That was his undoing. He jerked as he came inside of her. He pulled out slowly and gently pulled Dakota to him. She snuggled into his chest and lean up to kiss him gently.

"I love you," Dakota said.

Brian's heart skipped a beat at her words. He had missed those three little words more than he had even realized.

"I love you too, Dakota."

After 11 long years...they were back in each other's arms.