Autumn Leaves.

It's been a few months and things are going great! Xander and I are "going steady", but we haven't sealed the deal yet. I think it's going to happen soon.
The only bad thing is that... sometimes I see X looking at other girls, not often, but on occasion. There are plenty of things they can offer him, and any girl would be lucky to have him. With his blonde hair, blue eyed looks. And them with their big booty and huge tits. All I'm good for is a solid make out session and quirky banter.
He chose me, anyway. And I think I am IN love with him. He always says and does the sweetest things, even though he is so tired. He maintains really good grades by staying up very late at night, and sometimes get does get snotty when I call him from 10pm - 6am. But home work and beauty sleep, right?
On top of all that, he maintains a job in the Principals office, working for Rani, the secretary. She is so nice, and really young. 20 I think, she's working here to help pay for college part time. On top of that, she is beautiful. But I think she's lesbian, I mean, I've never even seen her flirt with a guy here. Even the older brothers who are HOTTIES.
Meh.
Anyways, the Fall Solstice Dance is in two weeks, and Xander and I are going. It's in a hotel, so I'm thinking about booking a room. We've been together for 5 months. Isn't it time?

-----------------------
Xander Devoix's POV
-----------------------
11:30 pm - 11 days President Dance
_____

I am the luckiest man alive. I have a great girlfriend, awesome best friends, popularity, and the sexiest mistress ever. Ana is thee most oblivious person I have ever met. Who goes to sleep at 10 pm when you're 17?

Anyways, Rani and I have been seeing each other for about 3 months now? Ever since I got sent to work over the summer to revoke my expulsion. She's amazing, in bed and out. And with the age gap, she really knows what to do. They have it right, college girls really do DO it better.
I feel kinda bad for it though... I've only ever been with just Ana for like... a week. Sinder kept up with my BS for the first month and a half, and about a week later Rani just dragged me into bed when I was dropping her off at home. Long story short, I should really break up with Ana. All she ever does is talk. And she thinks I have a British accent. That's how little time I spend talking to her. I faked it for a while when we first met, and doing it every week or so sealed it in her mind forever. Her first real boyfriend was from the UK.
Although, maybe I'll wait until after the dance, I think she wants to get it on afterwords in one of the hotel rooms, she's so obvoius. It's so cute.

Uhg. Why do I think that's cute. She is so annoying, and I'm breaking up with her soon. Just two more weeks. I can't belive I ever said yes when she asked me out on a date. I was just trying to be nice, and suddenly were boyfriend and girfriend?

I shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts filling my head. I know who I was and what I was about. Why should anything else matter? I'm in it to win it. Ana will be fine, and I'll be happy with Rani and maybe I'll get Sinder back too? If Rani ever gets boring.

A/N Hello beautiful people. What do you think about Ana?

Now what do you think about Xander? Personally, I love his last name. Devoix. It's lovely. But he IS an ass hat.
Will he be out of the picture?
Is Ana being a dumb little teenager in love for the first time?
Am I writing this authors note just to make this chapter longer because I feel bad about how short I'm making them?
Maybe.
Anyways, vote and comment. Let me know what's up with yah. I'm tired of living my boring little school life. Ugh it's August. Why has school started? Whatever. Hit me up. Ilysmmmmm