Chapter Twelve

"Ah! Fucker!" I hiss. The alcohol-filled cotton ball comes into contact with my skin one more time before I've finally had enough.

"Sit still, Tori," Abby demands, pressing harder than necessary onto the cut. I roll my eyes at her even though she can't see it.

"Look, I'm fine. The only reason I'm here is because Clarke made me. I've dealt with it before," I trail off. Abby's hand falls back down to her side. I spin around in my chair to face her.

Abby sighs before throwing me a new shirt. The old one is ripped in every other place and covered with blood and dirt. I gratefully shrug it on, wincing only once. A long white bandage runs down the middle of my back, making it hard to turn.

I mutter out a thanks as I pass by. The sharp knives remain on my belt as I grab my bow.

"Tori, wait," Abby calls just as the automatic doors open. "Was-was this happening up on the Ark, too?"

"It's been happening a lot longer than you think, Chancellor." I sigh. Right as I walk out the door, Sinclair walks in with a clear sheet in hand. He throws a smile as I walk by, not before eyeing up the weapon in my hand.

The walk to Raven's workspace seems to take forever, not to mention the constant looking over my shoulder. No one told me what happened to Colton, but he wasn't in the medical wing when I was there.

"She's fine, Bellamy. It's just not my story to tell," Raven says over the radio. Bellamy must have finally made contact.

"Who's story to tell?" I ask, walking into the room. Raven has a thankful look on her face. "Oh, you mean mine."

"Tori?" Bellamy voice crackles through the machine. I pull my lip between my teeth, letting out a sigh. It feels great hearing his voice after the night I had.

"Hey, babe," I breathe out. Raven has a hint of a smile on her face, but it vanishes as soon as she realizes I noticed it.

"What the hell have you gotten yourself into?" he questions. I rub my nose, sniffling yet again.

"I'm fine Bell, just a little mix up. It's no big deal."

"You were in the medical wing, Tor. It doesn't sound like nothing." Raven gives a sheepish look as I glare over at her. Why'd she have to say anything?

"I'm fine. I just need a distraction." I sigh, tightening my ponytail. I accidently knock my bruise as I bring my arms down. "Son of a bitch."

My eyes travel over to the board where Raven has the whole of Mount Weather mapped out. The one beside it shows the dam: their source of power. The hydraulics aren't overly complicated, but considering the large size, it's going to take some man power to take them out.

"Tori!" I shake my head a little, focusing back into real life.

"Huh? What?" I ask, turning towards Raven. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"You completely zoned out there."

I mumble a quick apology while picking up the radio. "Bellamy? Be safe, okay? I don't need you getting killed."

He doesn't answer right away, making me nervous. Raven places her hand on my shoulder in a comforting matter.

"You should probably tell yourself that, too." Bellamy chuckles. "I love you."

"I love you too, Bell." I smile as I put down the radio. Raven quickly fills me in on what he's planning on doing and that he got a portable radio so we can talk at any time. She also mentions how he's trying to figure out exactly where our friends are and what they're doing to them.