Bethan was controlling the water from the pre-positioned container, sending it gushing towards Toby. He sent it flying left - using a harsh wind to disrupt its movement. Toby then created two small tornados from his hands, swirling them in circular motions, before directing them at Bethan. Dodging the first one by rolling to the left, Bethan stood again, and sent more water at the second tornado.

Unfortunately, the water did destroy the tornado, but also shot in our direction. Gushes of high pressured water hit the pairs that weren't training. I sighed, my clothes drenched. Madi and Jamie, who had been talking at the time, spit, obviously catching some in their mouths. On looking at the seven of us that stand completely soaked, Bethan and Toby lost it, stopping their fight to laugh at us hysterically. Jason and Blade soon join in too. Theo, who is helping Frost up, can't help smiling at us. Even I am trying desperately hard not to grin, the 'serious training' ruined by an accidental splashing.

I called a break and we all went and got changed, thankful to be dry again. They don't have long though because as soon as I was ready I made everyone come back upstairs for the rest of the pairs to train. "Theo and Toby, you can do the morning patrol." I said.

"Sure thing boss." Toby replied, and Theo nodded. I rolled my eyes but send them on their way.

I got ready to start myself, Madi next to me. I concentrated hard, feeling the blue aura around my hands, making them tingle. Crimson faced us, and his eyes darken considerably, becoming black. I yelled to start. Crimson stared at me and I ducked my head to avoid being controlled. Madi simply disappeared, and I had no idea where she went. I used my powers and sent Crimson flying backwards; I slowed him down just before he hit the wall though. Unfortunately, I looked at him and I just see his grin before everything goes black.

It's only for a second though, as now I can see again, but my brain and eyes feel detached from the rest of my body. It's a strange feeling. I am very aware of everything and everyone around me, but I cannot hear them. I can see them, and all their actions, but they appear to be moving slowly, in slow motion even. This is what it's like to be under Crimson's powers - to be controlled. The world suddenly sped up as I heard an order ring out - find Madi. I can do nothing but obey, and focused my power towards the apparently empty air. Because I'm telekinetic, I can feel every object or thing, and I could sense where I could use my abilities on a person. If I was concentrating. I concentrated hard, focusing on Madi and I found her - hidden, just behind Crimson, ready to attack. I flung her backwards onto the far wall and she became visible again.

Suddenly I take in a harsh breath, my mind fuzzy but definitely my own again. Crimson must have lost control, he did say it didn't last long. I threw Crimson backwards again, but this time pinning him down on the ground with my abilities. "Ugh I give up." Crimson called. I stopped.

We were the first to finish, and Jamie and Adam are mid-battle. Jamie had managed to build a defensive shield of plants to protect her from the frostbite that Adam tried to give her. Adam's shards of ice keep pummelling towards Jamie, who is giving up more and more ground. Her vines snaked slowly across the ground though, and Adam seemed unaware of them curling round his ankles. Jamie suddenly pulled her arms back and the vines pull back as well. Adam fell to the floor with a loud thud, cursing as he realised he had lost.

Taylor and Nashik were having a fast paced fight, both of them mid air, Taylor trying to throw Nashik off him. He couldn't though, and Nashik teleported, still clutching Taylor, back onto the ground. Taylor flew towards Nashik but he had already teleported behind Taylor and grabbed him again. Nashik kept teleporting, over and over again until suddenly Taylor yelled, "Enough, enough! Stop! It's making me feel sick!" Nashik stopped and grinned, and said, "Yeah, it does that to most people."

Over the course of the next few days, we swapped partners and then progress to three's and all different types of training. We were on the 'last' stage really. Straw, well, plant made authority guards had been made by Jamie for us to 'fight'. I used my telekinesis to move the 15 or so guards and make them attack us. After about 10 minutes of me moving a range of vine made guards, 'we' had won. The plants lay in tatters, shredded and defeated.

The last part of practise was just a target practise, making sure everyone was effectively able to disarm and attack the authorities that would surely stand in our way. At least now we had a plan. A plan to get to the authorities and a plan to get inside that building. A way in, that was all we needed. And we would get there. Together.

***********************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'd really love it if you could tell me specifically which part you enjoyed I you did, and anything you thought could be improved. As always, all your reads, votes and comments mean the world to me and I'd really appreciate it if you can continue to do so! Thank you!

Also, thank you so much for the 800 reads, it means so much, and to me that's a huge achievement! Thank you!! :)