Arjun - Nishi our introduction

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Arjun: Hi friends I am going to introduce our story from my point of view.
I am Arjun son of Anand singh and Arpita singh. We are small family from Chandigarh but later due to my dad's job we shift to London.
Nishi is my childhood friend :-) My Princess👸 who will fall in love with me.This is her "Intezaar(wait)/ Love you forever ". Intezaar to get her love.
Her love for me ends with time or will it grows.
Will I ever love my childhood friend or start my new life, new journey with someone else .
Life is unpredictable. You never know where it takes you.

She tapped my hand with her small fingers and smiled "Daddy my big teddy" she whispered in my ears. With misty eyes I looked at My Princess.  👸👶

Nishi: I am Nishi and am so in love with Arjun, oh ok I am daughter of Navneet gill and Nimmi Gill from Chandigarh later we move to Mumbai.
I am in love with Arjun, I can't live without him but I am still living in Intezaar that one day Arjun will come.
His every rudeness, his every bad news makes me weak but my love for him never died rather it grew stronger.
But sometimes we hide our feelings for the one we never want to hurt.

Her smile gave me strength, she gave me what I was missing, "Mommy" she whispered in my ears.
Am I dreaming or she is a gift from God.

"Intezaar " Love you forever.

Thanks
Veenu