Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone

Start from the beginning

It came as a shock it me.

“You do?” He asks with delight clear on his face.

I smile and nod to him although, the nervousness never subsided. “I think I have for a while now.”

I can sense the immense joy coming off of him at my confession and within seconds Brody squats down in front of me so that we are level, bringing his face impossibly closer to mine. I could hear his slow steady breathing as his cool breath hit my face.

“You don’t know what it means to hear you say that.”

He grins at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. This gesture causes me to become more nervous than I already was if that was even possible. At this point though, anything was.

My breathing was becoming more rapid with every passing second. I was hypnotized by his eyes that bored into mine. I was lost in the sea of Brody and there was no bringing me back now.

I feel myself sliding off the bed and coming down with him until I was sitting in my knees in front of him. His hands find my face and are placed on both sides of it as he brings me in.

It is only seconds that I feel the warmth of his lips on mine. The soft smooth motions of them make me moan which is shortly followed by one on his part. It made me happy that I could bring out this reaction in him.

My hands that rested on his chest were now grabbing his shirt holding him to me. Not that he need my help with that as he was already doing a great job of eliminating any space between us himself.

With his every breath I could feel his chest rising against mine.

His hands began traveling down my body until they reached my waist. He started to gently massage my sides with his thumbs while his tongue licks my bottom lip for entrance.

Without hesitation I allow him in.

This is bad, but so good all at the same time.

What my hands do next surprise me. Before I knew what I had done I found myself roaming my hands over his bare chest inside his shirt.

Crap! These stupid teenage hormones are going to get me in trouble.

I Farrah Bryant was touching the bad boy’s abs. Me! Who would have thought?

While lost in the moment I feel a small tug at the hem of my shirt causing my eyes to open. I break away from him and look down at the fabric he is hold in his hands.

“Is this too fast for you?” He asks gently letting go.

How could it be? I’m the one who started this.

“No.” I protest a little too quickly causing him to smile.

I didn’t know exactly what I was saying, but something in me craved more. I wanted more. I needed to be with him. And there was nothing holding us back.

It was right.

“Then tell me when you want me to stop.” He says in a husky voice placing his hand back at my side. “Or I might not be able to.”

I shivered in delight at his words. Something about them made excited.

I nod as he leans back into to me, but instead of coming in contact with my mouth he passes it by and gently presses his lips to my semi bare shoulder blade.

I picked a good day to wear a cami.

It sends chills all over my body causing me to shutter in a good way. My hormones were rising by the minute. With every touch I crave him just a little bit more, especially when his hands were touching my bare skin as well.