Epilogue ~

"It came without fear, a month turned into a year. I wasn't expecting that.."

Harry's POV

Twelve years.
Twelve years since she found me, lying on the floor of a bathroom in a popular London nightclub.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Izi." she stated quite simply.

Eleven years.
Eleven years since we confessed our love for each other in a hotel room in Los Angeles.

"I am so desperately in love with you.." I'd confessed.

"I love you. God, I love you so much." She'd replied.

Ten years.
Ten years since she'd moved into my inner city London home with me.

"Come and live with me. I want to wake up with you every morning and fall asleep with you by my side every night."

"I can't think of anything I want more, Harry."

Nine years.
Nine years since I proposed to her late one night as we sat on the kitchen floor drinking expensive red wine from the bottle.

"Marry me?" I'd mumbled into her lips as she kissed me.

"What?" She'd asked, pulling back.

"Marry me. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She's started crying hysterically and frantically nodding her head.

"Is that a yes..?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes! Oh my god Harry, yes of course I'll marry you!" She cried, leaping into my arms and kissing me again.

Eight years.
Eight years since we tied the knot on a beach in Barcelona.

"Do you, Harry, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward? For better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death parts you?" The priest had asked.

"I do." I'd promised.

Seven years.
Seven years since the birth of our first child.

Welcome to the world, Connor Nathan Styles born January 7th, 2021.

Five years.
Five years since the birth of our second child.

Welcome to the world, Theo Alexander Styles born May 29th, 2023.

Three years.
Three years since we moved back to my home town of Holmes Chapel, buying a renovated farm house on a huge block of land.

"So, what do you think?" I'd asked softly.

"Baby, I love it. I love it so much.." Izi had replied, shaking her head in disbelief at the home I'd purchased.

"I knew you would. We can raise our family here.. We can grow old together here.."

Two years.
Two years since the birth of our twins.

Welcome to the world, Indiana Gemma and Savannah Anne Styles born 18th July 2026.

And now here we are on Christmas morning, December 25th, 2028. Both of us, now 34, lying in bed savoring the few short moments of peace and quite we have before the kids decide it's time to get up and start the day. I turn and look at the woman lying next to me. My beautiful wife, the mother of my children, the love of my life. I still wake up every day in complete awe of her. When she turns to me and bats her long eyelashes I can't help but lean in and kiss her, pressing my lips gently against hers.

"Mm, what was that for?" She asks, curling into my side and burying her face into my neck.

"Nothing.." I mumble softly, placing a kiss to the top of her head, "just feeling very lucky to have you." I feel her lips curl into a smile against my neck, her warm breath hitting my skin as she let out a small laugh.

"I love you Harry, so much." She sighed, placing a kiss on my collarbone.

"I love you too baby, always have and always will." I promised, running my fingertips slowly over her back. We only lay in silence for a few more seconds before we were bombarded with four kids jumping on top of us. I caught her eye once more, giving her a small smile and a wink before I wrapped all our kids in my long arms, tickling them as their piercing laughter filled the room.

"Alright monsters. Breakfast time and then we'll see what Santa brought! Let's go!" Izi called, pulling herself out of bed. I watched as she shuffled the kids out of the room, slipping on a robe in the process. She paused at the door and turned to look at me,

"You coming?" She asked.

"In a minute babe." I muttered, smiling at her. She returned my smile and left the room. I leaned back against our headboard and closed my eyes, listening to the sound of Izi and the kids getting breakfast ready. I couldn't help but grin to myself..

This is my life and I am so lucky. I am so fucking lucky.