26 ~

"Let's seize the day, let's run away, don't let the colors fade to grey.."

Harry's POV

I woke up to Preston gently shaking me;

"About to land. Sit up and chuck your seatbelt on." I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight. I turned to look at Izi, who had moved to sit across from Preston. She'd thrown her hair up in a bun and was sitting against the wall of the plane with her legs up, a coffee held tightly in her small hands. I smiled at her and she returned it, her eyes crinkling at the sides slightly.

"JESUS FUCK," my eyes moved from Izi to Louis who was walking back from the bathroom, "think I'm still drunk!" he called, flopping down in the seat next to me. I rolled my eyes at him as he took a cup of coffee from the stewardess.

"We are now commencing our descent into Los Angeles. Please remain seated and fasten your seat belts. Enjoy your stay in the city of angels." The captains voice came over the loudspeaker. We all buckled up and no more than 10 minutes later the plane wheels touched down on the tarmac. We came to a stop and Preston shuffled us off the plane and into a black van waiting under the airport. We waved to a few fans lining the gate as we sped off towards my Beverley Hills home.

I loved LA, it was almost a second home to me. When we pulled up outside my house I instantly felt calm. It was nestled up in the hills, surrounded by trees. It was pouring with rain as we hopped out of the car, and we all ran to the front door. I unlocked it and we piled into the house, I watched Izi take in her surroundings.

"This is so surreal.." she whispered as she wandered over to the wall length windows in the living room. There were dark clouds hanging over the city, but you could still make out the HOLLYWOOD sign in the distance.

"Alright, I'm gonna go back to sleep." Louis called, heading upstairs to the bedroom that he always slept in while he was here.

"C'mon," I called to Izi, "I'll show you your room." She picked up her bags and followed me upstairs. I pushed open the door to one of the guest bedrooms. She sauntered inside and instantly collapsed on the bed.

"I'm sleeping too." she mumbled into the pillow, attempting to kick off her shoes.

"Yeah I'm gonna have a kip as well. See you in a bit." I shut the door and wandered to my master bedroom, climbing into bed and instantly falling asleep.

~

I woke up painfully hard, after a vivid sex dream about Kate Upton. I rolled over and groaned into my pillow shoving my hands into my boxers and giving myself a tight squeeze for a bit of relief. I rubbed my face and swung my legs off the bed, it was 3:40pm. Fuck, I was gonna have trouble sleeping tonight. A light knock came on my door and I quickly pulled a pillow onto my lap.

"C'min.." I mumbled. Louis opened the door and popped his head in.

"Did I wake ya?" He whispered and I shook my head, "sweet. Izi and I were gonna head out. Wanna come?" I pondered the thought for a moment before I responded,

"I'll be down in a minute." Louis nodded at me and shut the door. I groaned and sat up, tucking my boner into the waist band of my underwear and pulling some tracksuit pants up my legs. I headed downstairs and found the two of them in the kitchen.

"So nice of you to finally join us Mr. Styles." Izi said sarcastically, crossing one of her legs over the other as she sat at the island bench. I gave her a snide smile and pushed my hair out of my eyes.

"So you coming?" Louis called, sliding a coffee across the bench to me. I thought back to the 'problem' I had going on.

"Ah, nah you guys go. I'm buggered. Gonna hang around here.." I smiled and Louis narrowed his eyes slightly at me.

"Alright, let's go Iz." He gave me a pat on the back as he walked past me, Izi came and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before they both wandered out the front door. When I heard the door click shut I instantly pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I knew I shouldn't do it, but I needed a root. I stopped on the name I was looking for and clicked call. It rang for a few moments before the person answered;

"Hello?" the thick Austrian accent came through the phone.

"Hey Nadine."

~

Izi's POV

Louis and I had been out and about for around an hour and a half before I realised I'd left my wallet back at Harry's place. We jumped back in the van and headed home so I could get it.

"I'll be back!" I called to Preston.

"I'll come in, gonna take a piss." Louis mumbled, climbing out of the van. We ran to the front door, shielding ourselves from the rain. Louis pushed the door open and we stumbled into the hallway.

"I don't even know where I lef-" I was cut short by a noise coming from upstairs. I stopped dead in my tracks at the bottom of the staircase. A deep moan came from Harry's master bedroom and I held my breath.

"Oh yes, harder Harry!" The thick Austrian accent called. I flung my hand to my mouth and took a few steps back.

"What's going on?" Louis asked, coming to stand next to me. I could barely lift my hand to point upstairs.

"Fuck yes baby. Oh, faster, faster!" I heard her yell again, a strangled moan coming from Harry afterwards. Louis' eyes went wide when he realized what was going on. He turned to me slowly, watching me as my eyes filled with tears.

"Izi. Iz, come on." He urged, pulling my arm. My legs felt like steel as I stood frozen at the base of the staircase. My breathing was heavy and erratic as Lou put an arm around my waist, and carried me outside. He closed the door behind us and placed me back on my feet. I looked down at the ground as a tear rolled off my nose.

"Please don't cry.." Louis cooed, pulling me into a hug, "it's okay. Shh.." I couldn't deal with this. I just wanted to get as far away from the two of them as possible. I pulled away from Louis and dashed to the car, he climbed in after me and Preston looked up at me,

"You alright Iz? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"Yeah, something like that.." I muttered as the driver pulled away from Harry's house and headed back into the city.