25 ~

"I feel you burning under my skin, I swear I see you shining brighter than the flame inside your eyes"

Harry's POV

I held her close to me. I wanted to stay like this forever, just stroking her hair and listening to her breathing. I shook myself from my thoughts and pulled away from her, putting my hands on shoulder to turn her around and walking back out to the boys. Louis and Liam were outside having a smoke so Izi skipped off to join them as I collapsed on the couch across from Niall.

"Y'alright?" He asked, barely looking up from his phone.

"Yeah," I sighed, "just need a fucking break."

"Think we all do," He replied, "let's just fuck off to the states for a week or so before we start tour there."

"I was thinking the exact same thing.." I sat up and turned to him, "when's our first show?" He scrolled through his phone for a few moments before he replied;

"Ah, fuck, 12 days."

"Fuck it, I'm doing it."

"Doing what?" Liam asked as he, Louis and Izi rejoined the group.

"Going to America in four days. Stay there until the first show." I stated matter of factly.

"I'm keen." Louis said as he slumped on the other couch.

"Can't. Going home for mum's birthday." Liam said.

"Ah fuck hang on, I've got the golf tournament next week. Count me out too." Niall called, looking up from his phone.

"Fuckwit, it was your idea!" he just shrugged at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Isabelle?" I asked, turning to face her.

"I don't know.." she stuttered, "it's expensive and what am I gonna do when you start the tour?"

"I have a house in LA." I stated, "The three of us can stay there and then, I don't know, you can come on tour with us?"

"You're such a rockstar, wow."

"Pleeeeeeease?" I whined at her

"You really live in your own little world don't you?" She was smiling, so I knew she'd agree.

"Great, I'll organize it and we'll leave on Friday."

"Fine." She said and Louis started cheering. At the same time we both jumped on top of her, yelling and carrying on.

"FUCK OFFFFFF!" She screamed though laughter, attempting to push both our bodies off her. I rolled off her, taking Louis with me as she sat up and pouted at us.

"I hate you guys." She muttered, a smile breaking out on her face.

~

Friday rolled around and we were sat on our private jet, waiting to take off. Louis and I were sitting next to each other while Izi sat across from us, her feet perched on the seat. I watched her as she sat, fiddling with her phone. She had a tight white singlet on with leggings and Nike's, a fluffy black coat hanging off her shoulders and black aviators covering her eyes. Preston shuffled past and sat across the aisle from the three of us. It was 6pm and the sky was starting to turn pink. We buckled up and the plane started to move down the runway. I noticed Izi digging her nails into the arm rest.

"You okay?" I asked her cautiously. She pushed her sunglasses onto her head and I realised she was as white as a ghost.

"Hate flying.." She mumbled, swallowing hard, "gonna fall out of the sky and die." Her legs were shaking and she looked like she was gonna cry. Louis let out a loud cackle and she frowned at him.

"Here," he reached around into the bar fridge behind his chair and pulled out a bottle of vodka, "shots?"

"You are a gem Louis Tomlinson!" He smiled triumphantly at her as he called for the stewardess to bring us three shot glasses. A pang of jealousy hit me as I watched the two of them laughing together.

'Friends. You're just friends.'

~

We'd been flying for six hours and we were all well and truly plastered.

"You're insane!" I slurred, throwing my hands up.

"No I'm not! Adriana Lima is so much hotter than Kate Upton!" Louis shot back at me, downing the end of a beer.

"You're bloody delusional. Izi, what do you think? Adriana or Kate?" I watched her ponder her answer for a moment before she spoke;

"I think you're both stupid." Louis and I turned to look at each other.

"She's got a point." Preston called from the other side of the plane, not even looking up from his newspaper. Louis turned and threw a pillow in his direction, missing him completely.

"Alright, let's play never have I ever." Izi suggested.

"YESSSSS," Louis slurred, "you go first." She paused for a moment before she spoke;

"Never have I ever had sex in public."
Lou and I both took a sip of our drinks.

"Um, never have I ever had a threesome." Louis suggested. I took another gulp of my beer and watched Izi finish off the last of her drink, pouring herself another. I thought for a second:

"Never have I ever kissed a member of the same sex." Izi narrowed her eyes at me and took a sip. I raised my eyebrows at her and she winked at me. Fuck, she was so hot.

"Um.. Never have I ever.." She pursed her lips as she thought, "never have I ever had sex in a moving vehicle." Louis took another swig of his beer and sighed contently.

"Really?" Izi asked and I shook my head at her, "well, you're missing out." She gave me a sly smile as she got out of her seat,

"Gonna go pee!" she called, and headed to the back of the plane. I got up after her and mumbled something about 'stretching my legs' to Louis who basically ignored me. I walked to the little kitchen at the back of the plane and pulled a banana out of the fridge. As I rounded the corner to go back to my seat I ran smack bang into Izi. She lost her balance and started to fall. I grabbed her arm as she put her hand on my chest for balance.

"Oh sorry, you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine.." Her voice was soft as she smiled at me. We were flush against each other in the hallway outside the bathroom, I placed my hand on the wall behind her and looked down at her. Her big blue eyes were dark and heavy from the alcohol. She moved her hand from my chest and ran it down my side, stopping to rest it on my waist. I needed her, I needed to feel her lips on mine. I watched as her tongue darted out to lick her lips, her eyes never moving from mine. I leant my forehead against hers, her hand gripped my waist as I moved in slowly to connect our lips..

"Woah, sorry you two!" Preston's voice suddenly boomed. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly before I turned to look at him, giving him a tight lipped smile. Izi sucked her lips into her mouth as her cheeks turned bright red. She shuffled away from me and past Preston to get get back to her seat. I gently banged my head against the wall in front of me as Preston pushed past me, cupping a hand on my back as he disappeared into the bathroom. I groaned slightly and made my way back to my seat. Louis was passed out and Izi was covered in a blanket, her eyes closed with her headphones in. I flopped down in my seat, and she opened her eyes to look at me, giving me a knowing smile before she rolled over.

'What the fuck is going on?' I thought, reclining my chair and closing my eyes, attempting to get some sleep.