32 ~

"I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever.."

Izi's POV

"What? Why?" I asked, entirely confused by what he'd just said. He kept his head hanging low as he spoke,

"I'm just scared I'm going to hurt you.."

"Why would you hurt me?" My voice cracked in my throat and I swallowed hard.

"I would never, ever mean to. But this job.. I'm away all the time, I have no privacy at all. I'd have to keep you a secret, and I just want to shout from the rooftops how much I fucking love you." My heart skipped a beat as he told me he loved me again.

"I just.." he continued, "I don't know. I don't know what to think. I'm so fucking confused, I never thought I'd have you and now that I do I don't know what to do.." He finally turned to look at me. His eyes were sad and I wanted to climb into his arms and tell him I'd do whatever he needed me to.. But I had too much pride for that.

"So, what are you saying then?" I chewed the inside of my cheek as I waited for his response.

"I don't know. I want to be with you, I want to spend every minute of every fucking day with you. Last night, fuck, last night was the most unbelievable thing I've ever experienced. You, are the most unbelievable thing I've ever experienced.. I can't risk losing you." I bit the bullet and crawled over to him, swinging my leg over so I was straddling him.

"I just want you. I don't care about the media or your fans.. If you want me, I'll be right there all the time." I leant down and brushed the hair from his eyes. I smiled down at him and he leant up to peck my lips.

"You're unbelievable.. I'm so fucking lucky.." he whispered, reaching up to kiss my neck. I relaxed into his touch and sighed contently. I was just about to connect our lips again when a hard knock came at the door. Harry pouted at me as I shuffled off him, wandering across the room to open the door.

"Didn't even bother going to Harry's room.. Knew he'd be in here." Louis said as he sauntered inside. I closed the door behind him and watched as he made his way over to the bed, sitting down next to Harry.

"So! What's up?" Louis smirked, leaning back on his elbows.

"Nothing mate.." Harry said, darting his eyes to me for a split second, "what do you mean?" Louis waggled his eyebrows and smiled, looking back and forth between Harry and I,

"You two fucked." He stated simply. My mouth fell open and Harry's eyes went wide.

"I.. We, um.." I stammered.

"How do you know?" Harry said bluntly and I frowned at him for giving away our secret so easily.

"I saw you leave here this morning. Carrying your jeans and your tshirt, with only your boxers on. So, I just assumed but thank you for confirming it. Also, Izi has a giant hickey on her neck." He smirked, proud of his discovery and I rolled my eyes, reaching up to gently touch the love bite Harry had given me.

"How is this any of your business?" I asked him, placing my hands on my hips and walking towards the two of them.

"It's not. I just wanted to let you know that I knew. Anyway, we're having brunch in Niall's room so you should probably come and join us. I haven't told anyone so don't freak out." He called, getting up and opening the door. Harry and I shared a look before we followed him down the corridor and into our Irish friend's room.

Harry's POV

All I wanted to do for the entire day was hold her and kiss her. I watched as she mucked around with the other boys, throwing a strawberry at Niall who threw a bunch of grapes at her in return. I hadn't even realised I was smiling when Louis came and sat down next to me;

"Stop smiling so hard or you're gonna tear your fucking cheeks." He nudged me in the side and sniggered at me. I leant back against the wall and smiled at him.

"I'm so in love Lou, fuck I can't even describe it. I've never felt like this before.." He put his hand on my thigh and gave it a small squeeze.

"I'm happy for you," He mumbled "how was the sex?" He raised an eyebrow at me and I sucked in a deep breath, blowing it out and shaking my head;

"Fucking amazing.. I can't even describe it. She's so fucking sexy, and the way her body moves.." I felt my cock stir as I remembered back to last night. Her body pressed up against mine as she rode me, my hands grabbing her ass.

"Alright, too much info! Fuck I can basically see your hard on man." I let out a loud cackle and pushed him, getting up to leave the room. I nodded my head towards the door, urging Izi to follow me and she did, letting the door swing shut behind us.

"What's going on with them?" I heard Liam murmur from behind the closed door. I ignored it and took Izi's hand, leading her into my bedroom. She pushed the door closed and I stopped to stare at her.

"What's going on?" She asked, giving me a strange look.

"I can't stop thinking about last night.." I whispered, taking a few steps towards her.

"Neither can I.. no one has ever taken care of me like that before." Her body moved into mine as she stood on her tip toes to wrap her arms around my neck.

"You're so fucking sexy.. I can't believe you're mine.." I ran my hands down her back and stopped to cup her ass, pulling her even closer to me.

"Fuck, baby.." she whined at the contact.

"God, I want you so badly.." I breathed in her ear. She pressed her lips roughly against mine, her tongue tracing over my bottom one before she spoke;

"You have me. For as long you want me, you've got me."

"I'll want you until the day I die.." I mumbled, absentmindedly tracing circles on her hips with my fingertips.

"Then you'll have me forever."