Chapter 2: Where's Private?

Start from the beginning

"Got anything boys?"asked Skipper.

"Aha!"said Rico.

"According to my evidence: I estimate yes," said Kowalski. He laughed.

"You first Kowalski," commanded Skipper.

"Okay, Mason said that Private went out into the park, and was tied up in kelp by what appeared to be Ninja lobsters,"said Kowalski.

"Now your turn Rico."

"Rico coughed up a tape on which he had recorded Roy talking. The tape played. "I saw him wander off to the Zouvenier shop, when suddenly, a cart of danishes appeared. He reached for one, and just disappeared."
The tape then ended.

"Danishes huh?" asked Skipper.

"Yup!" agreed Rico.

"Okay, well Joey told me that he saw Private last night ,in the park, and he was following a trail of nuts. He went into a tree and didn't come back," narrated Skipper.

"Skipper, this doesn't make any sense!" said Kowalski.

"We got the information from three different people, and we got three completely different leads!"he exclaimed.

"Well, from what I've gathered, it could be either Blowhole, Hans, or The Red Squirrel!" suggested Skipper.

"Yup, makes sense,"grunted Rico.

"Yes,but how could they each have seen three different scenarios at once?"asked Kowalski cleverly.

"Space squids, must've jacked their brain to mess the stories up,then hypnotise them into believing it happened."suggested Skipper.

"There is a slight possibility... however, only Doctor Blowhole has mind erasing technology, so it must be him," calculated Kowalski.

"Kwowski has point, oo know," said Rico.

"Now we have fee-ee-ee-eesh?" sang Rico.

"You had so much already!" argued Skipper.

"Tuna?" asked Rico.

"Please?"he pleaded, until Skipper finally cracked.

"Fine amigo, get the largest tuna that you can find, and eat it, so that we don't have to hear anymore of your whining," permitted Skipper.

"Kowalski, that leaves just you and me," said Skipper.

"Yes Skipper, but why would Dr.Blowhole have taken Private?" asked Kowalski.

"Yeah, we all know I'm the most valuable penguin, so why'd he take Private?" asked Skipper casually.

"I don't know Skipper...I don't know."

"Hey, slap happy penguins!" said Julien.

"What smells fishy?"asked Julien. "Is it a feesh?" asked little Mort.

"Yes ,but something is also suspicerous down here," said Julien.

"Told you it was a word Kowalski!" said Skipper, punching the air.

"Where is the Private penguin being right now? We are wanting to be borrowing him for something that only a whole was of the non-royal cutieness can sort," asked Julien.

"Use Mort," said Kowalski, looking very disinterested.

"Okay..." said Maurice.

"Anyways where is Private?" he asked. "MIA."

"AWOL,"he clarified.

"What happened, is he alright?" asked Maurice. Mort had the television ariel on his head, and said, "Hey look, I'm a space-u-naut!" Skipper mumbled something under his breath.

"Okay penguins, we'll be leaving now!"said Julien.

Back at the lemur habitat:

"I'm surprised that the Penguins actually noticed that he was missing! Usually they never pay attention to the Private, because he's so small, and softy like!" said Maurice. "That is not to be mattering to us lemurs, and you peasants,"said Julien. They left it at that, and went to bed.

Back at the penguin HQ:

It had taken the penguins the whole day to find catch-up on Private, and all they did was find 4 very logical explanations.

"There's a 25% chance that each of our 4 theories are correct," said Kowalski, while he was in his bunk.

"We'll sort that out in the a.m," said Skipper.

"Night night, Kwowski, Sgippa," said Rico.

"Goodnight, men,"said Skipper.