One hundred and fifty six

"Ms Jareau, I'm afraid you were brought here alone. No friends or family visited you and you made the decision yourself to make sure they weren't aware of what happened..." The doctor continues to talk, but I tune myself out. I came here alone. My Mom, Emily and Derek had no clue I was alive until I showed up. The same thoughts drift through my head, if I was alone, why do I keep seeing them in my dreams?

"I'm not crazy." I state, emotionless. Spencer frowns deeply as he shoots his head in my direction.

"We're not saying you're crazy, JJ. We're saying nobody knew." He forces a smile as he caresses my cheek.

"I'm not crazy." I say again and this time the doctor frowns.

"Ms Jareau-"

"Let's go home." Spencer cuts him off, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and lifting my bag onto his arm.

We head out into the parking lot and the two of us climb into the car. Spencer gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Spence, I'm not crazy." I say it one last time, breaking the silence and a worried expression covers his face.

"I know you're not. Stop saying that." He frowns and removes a hand from the steering wheel to rest it on my thigh. "We'll get through this, ok Jennif-"

"Is that Henry?" I almost shout when we pull in to the drive.

Spencer looks in the direction of the two boys playing around the main road at the other end of our street.

"Henry!" I shout him loudly, but he doesn't turn around, instead he continues to fool around with the child I assume is Ben.

"I told her not to let him out of their garden!" I raise my voice looking at Spencer as I point in the direction of Ben's house, talking about his mother. "He's just 6 years old for gods sake."

I climb out of the car before Spencer can even stop the engine, rushing over to my son who is now laughing with the dark haired boy, pointing at a cat.

"Henry! What are you doing here?" I shout again the minute I'm close enough for him to hear me and his head shoots around.

"Ben said-"

"I don't care what Ben said, I said you don't leave his garden, this road is dangerous." I lower my voice slightly, feeling bad for raising my voice at him twice in one week.

Just as I finish my sentence, a car zooms past, causing all three of us to step backwards on to the curb.

Henry looks up to me frowning deeply before looking back at Ben who smiles. "I don't mean to shout Henry, I just don't want you to-" Henry steps out onto the road and Ben begins to laugh, causing Henry to continue his teasing.

I turn to the small boy shooting him a glare before my eyes find Spencer who is running in our direction screaming.

When I face Henry again he is making his way back toward us and huge truck is coming down the road with speed. It's horn honks multiple times and Henry attempts to break into a run, but trips over his untied shoe lace.

With out thinking I rush out into the centre of the road, shoving Henry away from the trucks path and he falls, banging his head on the lamppost behind him. By the time I turn to the truck approaching me, it's horns have grown louder and Spencer is still screaming my name, but it's too late.

The force hits me hard, like a bolt of electricity through my chest as I fall backwards and bang my head, watching the underneath of the truck pass over me.

It screeches to a halt and every inch of my body begins to throb, the only thing I can feel in that moment is pain, pain everywhere and it won't stop.

"JJ-"

"Jennifer-"

"Call 911!"

Everyone's voices are muffled and all I can see is the blinding sun which is soon blocked out by Spencer's head. "Don't leave me J- oh my god-" he looks down at his hands, pulling my body onto his lap. "Holy shit- JJ-"

"She's bleeding!" Henry shouts and I notice he is too, a huge gash is covering his arm and a lump is growing on his head but I can't open my mouth to say anything.

"Sp-" I begin to choke on the blood filling my lungs, coughing it up on to the cardigan of Spencer's I'm wearing.

"Oh god, JJ-" Spencer cries, but everything grows silent before being replaced with a high pitched beeping sound.

I can't see much anymore, just Spencer Henry and Charlie in Bens mothers arms, but I can't see his mothers face. Just my boys.

"JJ wake up!"

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER, IM SORRY!! ILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE AGAIN EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW, BUT THAT WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK!!