"Oh, really?"

"Give me tiiiiimeee~ Let the food get digested, or else I'll puke while you would fuck me."

"We were about to have sex?"

"Yes. I want to have sex with you, and that too- STEAMY, HOT, AND ON FIYAAAAHHH (FIRE)."

"I think I'm already horny."

"When are you not?"

"When you're not at home."

After the food and sex, Ha Mi and Ravi were panting, loudly.

"You were so good tonight, Ravi. This was the best sex, EVER."

"I'm out of energy, Ha Mi. But it felt so fucking good. We're having sex after how many days?"

"Three."

"Only three?"

"Yup. You see, you're such a big fan of sex that even if we use protection, there are chances that I get pregnant, because, YOU GO SO DAMN HARD."

"Haahaahaa, not funny."

She snuggled up in his arms and went to sleep. The next morning, when she woke up, she saw that Ravi was not in the bedroom.

"Ravi? Where are you? Ravi?"

She saw a note on the table-

"I'm going to meet my mother. It's her birthday. I thought not to disturb you. I think you'll be at work till the time I come back."

She kept the note aside, sat and placed her hands on her face.

"What will I do? How will I make my mission possible? What if Jun Yung fails to make him feel like it's me only and not her? Oh God, please save me. I don't want him to live his life like a depressed soul."

Ha Mi goes to Jun Yung's house. She offers her some coffee and they both start a conversation.

"So, you wanted to narrate me a story regarding you and someone, right?"

"It's about me and Ravi."

Ha Mi raises her eyebrows-

"Okay, don't freak out. I'll tell you everything but please don't hit me."

"Don't tell me, you're also having a relation with him."

"Yes. We're both in a relation as well. "

She tells Ha Mi how they met, what all they've done and how they are still with each other.

"So, you mean Ravi's cheating on me?"

"In a way yes, but not completely."

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S COMPLETE OR NOT! You two slept with each other. You, YOU are in a relation with him, right? When did you meet him last?"

"A couple of days ago."

"You mean, this whole time, you were meeting each other and sleeping with each other? Ravi loves you, too?"

"I think he does, but he likes me and he loves having sex with me."

"HOW CAN I BE SUCH A BIG FOOL? WHO WOULD REALLY DATE A BLIND GUY? SINCE YOU'RE HAVING A RELATION WITH THE GUY AND SINCE I'M GOING TO DIE, IT'LL BE A BOON TO YOU, RIGHT? OH GOD, I'm going crazy. Give me water, Jun Yung."

By the time Jun Yung brings water, Ha Mi was lying on the floor.

"I think Ha Mi's time has come near. We need to wind up this thing, immediately. Jun Yung, from now on, you'll wear Ha Mi's clothes. Tomorrow, you'll go and have a haircut like her. Day after, shift your stuff to Ravi's house. I'll take him out when you'll shift to his house. And just so you know, I'm shifitng to London. I'll go in December. Let her wake up, I'll tell what all I just told you. Now you can go and have some rest. I'll be here."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, obviously. I don't want her to wake up and see your face. I won't scold you, but, let me ask this thing, when Ravi talks to you, does he hold your hand?"

"No, he doesn't."

"You know what does this mean? He isn't completely with you. It's his habit to hold hands with the people whom he loves the most. After his teacher, he started holding hands with Ha Mi. Don't get saddened by this. At least he calls you and fucks you."

"Why are you making me feel like a slut?"

"Because I want to. And trust me, you don't have an idea what Ha Mi is going through. You dare shout on her, you'll be a dead meat. Mind it. Now if you would show a kind deed by leaving her alone, I'll be obliged."

After an hour-

"Are you Miss Seun Gun?"

"Yes, doctor. Any problem?"

"Ha Mi's left with a week only. She's having these stress attacks frequently. Her blood pressure's really down. I think she has something going on her mind. Do you have any idea what it is?"

"I know it, but you'll go in depression if I tell you what it really is."

"If something's on her mind, just try to take it off."

"Sure, thank you doctor. Is she awake now?"

" You can see her."

Seun Gun meets her and tells her what has to be done by Jun Yung in the coming days.

"You know, he doesn't hold hands with Jun Yung."

"Oh."

"He loves you, not her."

" OH, COME ON!"