Chapter 20: Disturbing Discovery

Third Person P.O.V

Rosemary paced her room, her long straight curly ended brown hair was let down her back, and she was wearing a silk black, white lace night dress. Rosemary had many, many questions running through her mind. Not only that, but her chest has been hurting ever since she saw Yui's green eyes. The pain felt like a knife stabbing her through the heart and twisting around until it creates nothing but a gushing bloody mess.

Rosemary didn't want to think that Cordelia could be resurrected, but it did make sense, but......Yui's blood didn't smell or taste like Cordelia's blood......So......would that mean Cordelia is only possessing her?

With a sigh, Rosemary sat down on her bed with a huff. ' How can Cordelia be back? What does she have to gain?'

Somewhere Else

Karl Heinz glared at the two of the first demons. Shin and Carla Tsukinami. Karl sat on his chair with his hands folded and tucked under his chin." So.....you want my daughter?" Karl asked in a hard tone, but the two demons just smirked.

"Yes. She has the perfect intelligence, the power, and not to mention that the pure blood of the Tirs, Asinis, and the blood of the ancestors' run through her veins." Shin said and his brother smirked.

"She will make the perfect mother for our children." Carla added slyly.

Karl growled, but he couldn't help but agree.

"Very well......one child."