Chapter 18: Painful Memories Pt.2

'Present thoughts'

'Past thoughts'

Picture of toddler Airisu

"Saffron Obaa San!" A tiny porcelain skinned bruenette yelled out happily, as thhead maid entered the secluded room that was empty, save for the mattress in a corner, and a few child drawings. The little girl had long dark/light brown hair that was straight, but had curly wild ends that danced around her hips. The little girl had big doe like yes that were a light/dark maroon color, but were glazed over by an azure blue color, her cheeks were lightly dusted a pale pink color,and her small lips were a light pink, as well as her small perfect button noise due to the snow that she created in her room.

The head maid, who was frozen in time as a thirty-three year old blonde with hazel eyes froze in shock at the little two year old who played in the middle of a snow storm, that she made in her room. Saffron put her hand to her hips and stared at Airisu with a parental scolding look in them. Yes, Airisu was raised by Saffron and the other maids and butlers." Ai. How many times do I have to tell you, not to make a snow storm in your room!" Airisu looked down sadly, as Saffron wrapped her up in her blanket," Especially since your not dressed for a snow storm!" Saffron scolded the little pure blood who looked down sheepishly. Airisu had no shoes on, since Haruka and Juri never provided them for her, and she was wearing a short sundress, that on,y cover her private parts and thighs, wince it was too small. Airisu wasn't given many clothes, but with the little money the servants earned, they save it to buy Airisu much needed clothes.