sequel

summary:

A Million Moons (The Gemini Effect #2)

The Sequel to Starless

New war. New prison. New game.

Raphael Monca has been lied to his entire life. But how it is possible that a few scientists could lie to him about his own death? Now Noah Matthias, a Gemini soldier plagued with his unknown past, falls deeply in love with Miles' latest prisoner, the rebel Ever Fonfain. Sound familiar? And Ever, only sees him as one of the terrorists, designed to kill, and not for the man she used to love. And let's not mention, that Noah's memory will inevitably return.

Adrian Hatch lost her. He lost Ever that fateful day. Determined to rescue her from the clutches of the enemy, he allies with a rebel group all too familiar with Miles' corruption. When the rebels capture an enemy, he meets someone he believed would never return. Someone who could hinder his mission to save the love of his life.

The resurrection is near. And all Ever wants to be is safe and alive, but she is too crucial to the welfare of the future to ignore her part in it.

And remember, Miles Crane is plotting something larger than the universe itself.

How did you like the summary? Are you excited for the sequel? Comment if you found any mistakes in the summary since it's a rough draft! I really hope you like it!

Also, Starless won first place in the Undiscovered Awards 2! Thanks to all you fans! Love  you and hope to see you soon with the first chapter of the sequel!
💙W