Chapter 15

After Crowley vanishes, Sam and Dean's attention turns to you. Laying on the ground, you are curled into a ball, grasping your head, as tears poured down your cheeks.

"Make it stop!" You scream, causing the ground to rumble. Your splitting headache caused you to lose control of your powers, and you weren't sure what would happen.

"Y/N, calm down, let me help!" Sam told you as he tried to make his way towards you. Another sharp pain pierced your head, and you moaned, loudly, causing the ground to rumble again. Sam and Dean both fell to the ground, the sidewalk cracking as you powers went crazy. Cas was the only one able to stay standing, but he stayed in his spot, knowing it was futile to get closer to you.

Sam stood up again. "Try to relax, Y/N! It will help!"

"I can't! It hurts too bad!" You scream, and a bolt of lightning hits next to his feet. "Get away, I don't want to hurt you!"

As your memories snapped back into place in your head, you saw glimpses of your past life. Your parents dying when you were young, meeting Sam, falling in love. It hurt so bad to remember, it felt like it was tearing your brain in two.

Sam shook his head, slowly making his way torwards you. You knew the only way to keep him safe. You gathered hold of your powers, wincing under the added pressure, and transported, away from Sam.

-----------------------------

You transported to a nearby small town, collapsing against the alley wall, as you tried to catch your breath. Your head still felt like you were experiencing the mother of all migranes, and you were afraid your powers would start malfunctioning again.

You stagger up, and out of the alleyway, sighing in relief, when you see a motel nearby. You rent a room, collapsing on the bed, trying to fall into unconsciousness. But your memories were still coming back with a vengeance, and your brain wouldn't calm down. You groaned, taking your head in your hands.

"Stop!" You cry, not knowing how much more pain you could take. "Stop!" You cry louder, and the motel starts shaking. You try to calm down, but you can stop the tears falling down, and you gasp in surprise when it starts pouring rain outside.

Unable to stand laying still, you walk out of the motel, enjoying the rain still pouring down, and noticed a drug store nearby. Stumbling in, you make your way to the sleep aid, buying the maximum strength items, and returning back to your room.

Taking triple the normal prescription, you laid back in bed, closing your eyes, trying to relax. Your memories were still fluttering in, battling for supremacy against your Demonic powers. You smile, as you see a memory of you and Sam, arguing over your favorite authors. It was nice knowing about your relationship with Sam, and not hearing about it second hand.

The sleeping pills do their work, and soon your were alseep, your head finally getting some much needed relief.

---------------------------

You wake up the next morning, feeling more refreshed. Your head was a dull ache, your memories finally finding homes. You take a shower, wishing you had another change of clothes, but making do with what you had.

Thinking it was still too risky to head back to Sam and Dean, you decide to skip this town, and keep moving. You knew they would follow you, and you needed to out maneuver them.

Knowing that using your powers could make you insane again, you walk to the bus stop, buying a ticket for the next town over. The bus wasn't busy, and you take a seat near the back. Bunking down on the seat, you try to relax. The abrupt movement of the bus was making you dizzy, messing with your head, and you were afraid you couldn't manage to hold it in much longer. You try to stand up, hoping to get the bus driver to pull over, but he swerves, and you fell back into your seat, your head bouncing off the window. You moan loudly, and the ground rumbles, then your hear a loud cracking noise before the bus lurches to the side. You take another deep breath, trying to calm yourself down, but your head is pounding, and your old memories are crashing with your memories as a Demon, and you cry as you see the girl you brutally murdered.

"No, I didn't want to! That wasn't me!" You scream, guilt overpowering your resistance. You hear another crack, and the bus rolls to its side, skidding down the road. The passengers are screaming, some falling out of the busted windows, as the bus collides with a light pole, wrappong around it, before it finally stops, almost broken in half. You try to help people, but the ones still in the bus are dead, and your pretty sure the ones outside are too.

Holding a hand to your head, you stumble to the back, pushing open the emergency door. You jump to the ground, the jarring movement causing you to throw up. You heave, until nothing was left, wincing as it just made your head worse. Making your way to the front of the bus, you see a road sign illuminated by the busses lights. The next town was 25 miles away, up a small mountain pass. Knowing you didn't have enough energy to walk, you cross your fingers that nothing bad will happen, and transport.

You land outside of a coffe shop, nobody noticing your arrival. You collapse into a chair, knowingly you must look a fright. The late night crowd stayed away from you, and you were glad. Your head still hurt, and you were wondering if it would ever get better, or if you would be better off taking Sam's knife and ending your misery.