Chapter 11

You struggle against the blue eyed guy, taking to break free enough to transport out of there. But he was insanely strong, holding you still. The other guy glances between you and Sam, a wide eyed look to his face. Sam's eyelids start drooping, and he takes action.

"Cas, can't you knock her out or something? Sam's not doing too good!"

The guy behind you, Castiel you heard, mutters under his breath before pressing his fingers to your forehead leaving you unmobile. He drops you to the ground, where green eyes stands over you, a wicked looking knife in his hands.

"I don't know what happened to you down there Y/N, but we will find a way to save you."

You chuckle, amused at the thought that you wanted saved. Sabed from what? You watch as Cas presses his hand against Sam's stomach, and a bright light emits from it. Sam takes a deep breath before sitting up, healed.

"Who the hell are you guys?" You ask, glad you are still able to move your mouth.

Just then Crowley appears, and you were glad for the support. He steps over to you. "Sorry for this darling." He presses his fingers to your forehead, and you black out.

------------------------------

You wake up hours later, back in your room in Hell. Crowley was nowhere to be found, and you were worried, wondering what had transpired in the warehouse.

Greg walked in, carrying a silver tray that contained a rose, a letter and yoru favorite chocolate. Popping a piece of chocolate into your mouth, you smell the rose before reading the letter.

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke,
But I had pressing matters above ground.
I apologize for ending our vacation so soon,
But I did not trust those men, and was
Afraid they would harm you. Please forgive
Me, I will be back shortly.

"Greg, did Crowley tell you what happened?"

He shook his head before departing. Growing restless, you make your way to the throne room, surprised to see a line of Demons waiting to talk to the King. Upon noticing your arrival they all bowed. You were impressed.

"My lady, maybe you could help with our issues?" The first one in line asked, a short, plump woman who had graying hair.

You consider it, Crowley was gone, and you were the Queen. What could the harm be? If it was too touchy of a subject you would make them wait.

You spent the next couple of hours listening to petty complaints, handling them with ease. As the last one turns to leave, you hear clapping come from the rear of the room. "Well done, my dear."

"You don't mind? "

"Not at all" he replies, before sitting in his thrown, and dragging you down onto his lap. You encourage the affection by threading your fingers into his hair, playfully tugging at his bottom lip. He swats your butt, and you bite harder, almost drawing blood.

"Easy my dear, we don't want someone walking in on us," he murmured, while rubbing his hands up and down your back, making you shiver.

"Mmmm, I don't care," you say, sucking on his earlobe.

He pulls your head back until you could look each other in the eye. You could see he was serious, and wanted to talk. You pout, wishing things wouldn't keep interrupting your private time.

"What?" You reply, grumpy.

Your bad mood makes him smile, but he quickly covers it, not wanting to make you madder.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday."

Glad he brought it up, you climb off his lap, settling into your own throne. "Who were those guys, or what? And why did they know me?"

He was silent for a moment, absently running his finger along the groves in his chair.

"Darling, do you remember anything at all from your past?"

You think hard, but the first thing you can remember is Crowley asking you to be queen. You shake your head no.

"That's because I took your memories. You hunted with those men, and you had a little fling with Sam. It was because of them that you are down here, and I didn't want you to have all those bad memories. I hope you won't be angry."

You understood. Crowley erased your memory to help you, not help himself. You loved him even more for it. "Crowley, I could never be angry at you."

"I didn't trust them, that's why I sent you back here, to keep you safe."

"But if they are such bad guys why did you help them the day before, and how did you get us away yesterday? "

Crowley stood up, and paced the room. "Have you ever heard of the saying Keep your friend close, and your enemies closer? That's what I do. And yesterday, they were too worried about helping Sam, they just let us go."

"When will I be able to go back up? I was having so much fun."

"Not for a while," he told you, and you could see how worried he was for you, so you stopped pestering him with questions. Instead you wrapped your arms around him in a hug. You then went back to your room, deciding to spend the evening doing research on being a Demon. It was all so new to you, and Crowley hadn't had much time to introduce you to it.

---------------------

The next two days were boring, and uneventful. Greg kept you under careful watch, making sure you didn't sneak up. And boy did you want to, it was boring down here, Crowley was busy, and he kept telling you to relax. Finally you made Greg walk you around Hell, you hadn't been out of the castle yet. He took a couple of other bodyguards with you, and he became your tour guide, showing you where the different levels of torture took place, and where the different classes of Demons lived. Even the highest class Demons loved in squalor, and sometimes you had to turn your nose up to the stench.

Finally it was time to return, and you walked behind Greg, but in front of the other Demons. It was then you started to feel funny. Your whole body vibrated, and wanted to move.

"Greg, what's happening to me?"

He turned to face you, shock and dismay shown on his face as he realized what was happening.

"Your grace, your being summoned!"

"What the Hell does that mean?" You yell, as you fight against the unsettling feeling.

"It means someone up top has done a summoning spell to bring you to them. Don't worry, Crowley and I will find you!" He yelled as Hell suddenly vanished, and you were now in a weird grey room.