Chapter 22

Vic's P.O.V

The ride was silent. No matter how much I begged, he still didn't want to come to this. Though I can't say I'd blame him for being a bit hesitant. He's still angry because I told him I wouldn't kiss him unless he behaved at this.

It didn't take long before we were pulling up behind that old ass Ford pick up. Kellin's mother's car stays in the garage seeing as it's newer.

He got out of the car, still not talking to me.

"Kells, you can't stay mad forever." I walked around to the front of the car where he was propped up against, placing my hands on either side of him.

"I'm only mad because you made me come." He refused to make eye contact. We're going to play this game?

"Babe," The pet name made him tense a bit, a smile twitching at the sides of his mouth, "Babe look at me."

When he wouldn't look, I placed a hand on his hip and pulled him closer to me. "Darling, please?" I put on my best begging voice, raspy and a hint seductive.

He sighed, looking up at me innocently through his thick lashes. I smirked in accomplishment. I knew he'd break.

I leaned closer, brushing my lips against his. As usual, electricity shot through me. I've dated before and I've kissed people before, but they've never felt like this. That's how I know I have something with Kellin. He pulled back slightly when I leaned forward to close the gap.

"This doesn't fix anything." He whispered, before wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me in for a much needed kiss.

Warmth spread throughout me like a disease. It started in my stomach and lit every last part of me on fire.

A throat clearing broke us apart. Kellin chuckled, pushing himself up from the car hood, effectively pressing his body to mine in a way that could only put filthy thoughts in my head.

"Long time no see, Gabe." He said, doing some weird hand shake that I wouldn't care to duplicate. Kellin is definitely a weird boy, but he's my weird boy.

The brunette haired boy glanced over his shoulder at me, smiling brightly and leaning to whisper in Kellin's ear. That sparked my curiosity. What does he have to say to Kellin that involves me, that he can't tell me?

I jogged up the few stairs and casually slinked an arm around Kellin's waist. He giggled, and pushed who I'd assume to be Gabe playfully.

God, that giggle does things to me. Butterflies, that sick feeling, the tightening, whatever you call it, I've got it. Gabe eyed me closely. Something that rubbed me just a bit in the wrong direction.

Kellin pushed open his front door, motioning for Gabe to go in, before pulling me in behind him. He tangled our fingers together and pressed his hand to the small of his back so I'd walk behind him. I feel oddly like a small child. Oh well. At least Kellin's loosening up, and I get to hold his hand. That's always a plus.

Everyone was gathered in the living room besides his mother and father. He visibly relaxed once he noticed this.

We sat on a brown couch that looked new. This furniture wasn't the same as the last we saw. I would bet that Kellin's father bought it.

Kellin sat close to me, our still tangled fingers resting on his thigh. He sparked up a conversation with the few people sitting in the room, whereas I was more focused on other things. Specifically the way Kellin's thin, pale fingers fit perfectly with mine. He squeezed my hand lightly every time he'd laugh.

I now traveled up to his face. Again, pale but beautiful in every way. His eyes would squint when he'd laugh, always showing off his teeth. His soft lips would press into a thin smile when someone would mention something about fond memories they shared. His black hair would fall in his face every now and again. Sometimes he left it alone, sometimes he brushed it away with the tips of his fingers. Something rose in the conversation that sparked my interest.