Chapter 2

Mia's POV
"Mia get up! School starts in 10" I fell off my bed because of her booming voice. A groan escaped my lips while my hands pushed me up on my soft fuzzy carpet. I picked up my blanket and threw it onto my bed.
     I walked in front of my closet "What to wear what to wear" I say to myself tapping my chin. I pulled out my dark purple tank top, light gray vest, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots.
I picked up my black jansport backpack from its straps and headed down stairs.
"MOM! Is it here yet" I screamed jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas.
I ran full speed to the door. I gripped the handle and threw it open. Before I could even think I landed on top off someone.
"Uh I think you broke my ribs" stiles said groaning.
"Oh stiles I'm sorry I was just really excited my bike came" stiles' head moved to the left as he saw my motorcycle sitting in the drive way.
"Well I guess you don't need a ride then" I shook my head before adding "Thank you but hey I still need a guide at school" "Yeah sure I got you" he patted my back and jogged over to his jeep.
"He's cute I like him" I turned my head. Mom was standing in the doorway. "Mom he obviously has a girlfriend or do you not see the girl in his front seat with a glare on her face"
"Touché now get to school" she says walking back into the house.
The wind picked up as I drove to the school. My pitch black helmet making it harder to see my face. The engine roared as I went faster.
I can see the school now. I drive right to the front and park.
My two hands gripped the side of my helmet as I pull it off.
I swish me hair back and forth just for affect.
I see a guy with puppy eyes looking at me.
"Mia!" I turn around to see stiles and the girl.
"Hey stiles and hi I'm Mia it's nice to meet you" my hand is stuck out. The girl takes it shakes "Malia" stiles has a huge smile on his face.
"Mia I want you to meet my best friend" he brings me over to puppy eyes.
"So you're the infamous Mia that fixed Stiles's jeep. I'm Scott McCall"
I nodded and gave him a smile showing my teeth.
RING! "Okay well let's get you to the office" stiles drags starts to drag me away from Scott.
      The way there all I could think about was Scott McCall. His warm brown puppy eyes. I saw something moving back and forth in front of me. My hand shot out and grabbed it. It was Stiles' hand.
      I could already feel the redness coming up my face. "Sorry about that" he just laughed at me. "Don't worry about it you were just spacing out"
      Stiles and I kept walking until we came to a room with office on the door.
  There was a lady with blonde hair in perfect curls and pale green eyes. "Excuse me my name is Mia Jones I'm new" her head popped up. She smiled showing a perfect row of white teeth. "Yes here's you're schedule" her hand reached over the desk grabbed the paper nodding my head.
       I was just looking at the schedule when it was ripped out of my hands by stiles. "Oh great you literally have every subject with me and Scott" "Okay well then what do I have first period Mr. Stilinski" I say taking it back from him.
      Stiles starting running down the hall way to fast for me. "Stiles!" He turned around clueless then his mouth opened and he ran back." Ok jump on my back or we'll be late" so I did. Stiles opened the door exactly on time. Coach Finstock was in mid yelling when he saw us and stopped. I jumped off Stiles' back.