Chapter 3

Mia's POV

Stiles stumbled through the door just in time. Coach Finstock stopped mid yell to look at us. "Who the hell are you?" Coach yelled at me "Mia Jones I'm the new girl" he sighed "I swear no one tells me a god damn thing in the school" he mumbled.
Stiles advanced to seat next to a girl with strawberry blonde hair while I just stood there awkwardly.
Coach's head snapped up "Mya go take a seat next to McCall over there" he said "No my name's Mia" he just gave me a really kind of look I nodded before sitting next to Scott.
During class I could feel Scott's stare but every time I looked at him he turned his head.
"McCall stop staring and pay attention because you need above a C to play lacrosse buddy!" Coach was yelling and his face turned bright red I could see the veins popping out of his neck it was a gross sight.
       I gave Scott a small smile, but he just nods. I turn to Coach who was yelling at someone named Greenburg. "Greenburg! Shut the hell up no one wants to hear it!" I lean over to Scott "Is he even aloud to say that?" Scott just shrugs in response.
       Coach just continues to yell at Greenburg during the rest of the period.RING! I grab my books and start to walk out the door when someone grabs my wrist. "Oh hi Malia what can I do for you?" She turns her head skeptically "Can we talk somewhere else?" I nodded, she drags me to another classroom. "Listen I'm not really good at doing things right and I really like stiles, so how do I do something nice for him?" She says almost struggling to find the right words.
       "Um well I don't really know him that well so tell me some things he likes. "Batman, investigating things, sarcasm, Star Wars, and uh pizza" she says looking at the ceiling thinking. "Okay well you could do a movie marathon while eating pizza" she starts smiling like she was just told she won the lottery. Next thing I know I'm being crushed. "Uh Malia I can't breathe" I struggle from lack of oxygen. "Right sorry well I got to go but sit with us lunch okay great bye" ok well that just happened I turn the handle and stepped out.
        Low and behold there is Scott and Stiles trying to act causal. I walk over to Stiles and turn the magazine right side up. "It would be easier if it wasn't upside down" he gave me a grin.Grr. I hear a low growl in Scott's direction.
       Stiles' head snapped towards him with a look I couldn't read when I got a phone call. "Give me a second I have to take this" I take out my iPhone and unlock it.
       "Mom what's wrong you know you can't call me at school" I basically whispered "I'm sorry honey but you need to come home right now" I started to walk faster "what's wrong"  " He is here" my phone fell out of my hands and on the ground.
       I bent down and picked up "I'll be there in five don't say anything" and I ran out the doors of Beacon Hills High School.

Scott's POV
        I watch as she unlocks her phone walking away. "What's she saying" Stiles says hands on shoulders. "She talking to her mom" "About what?" I listen more intently "She's saying he is here" then Mia drops her phone with a fearful expression on her face before she picks it up and runs out of school.
       "Who's he!" Everyone turns to look at Stiles "I don't know" I say getting ready to follow her "You're going to follow a girl you barely know" "Yeah" "Not knowing if she supernatural or not" "Yeah are you coming with me?" "Hell yeah" he grabs my neck and we run out of the school.
        We were almost in Stiles's jeep when I hear something I didn't want to "McCall!Billinski! Get your asses back here practice starts in 2 hours!" Coach yells at us before pulling our shirts back into school and into his classroom. "Coach what are you doing" Stiles asked still hanging in Coach's hand. "What do you mean aren't you two idiots in this class?" He says looking very confused "No Coach we had you this morning" "oh then get the hell out of my classroom!"
        I cursed under my breathe before walking into Harris' classroom. Great more yelling "Mr.McCall and Mr.Stilinski why am I not surprised take a seat." I slump in my chair wondering who he is.