Chapter 4

Wer going to the club" Jason said!

I've never bin to a club I say because I'm young.

With beauty lik that, you can get anywer! he said looking deep in my eyes with his peercing green ones.

I think I'm falling in love with jason.

I barrier my mind so he can't read my thoughts. He'd think I'm stupid and ugly. I should just kill myself.

"Your never to yung babe : he say looking in my eyes.

I felt like I was melting under his beautiful blue eyes.

Wer leaving at 10 he said.

I'll go get ready than! i said happy

Thers some cloths in the closet wer a dress your so beautiful'; he said

I blushed and ran to my hot pink one direction room.

I decided to start getting ready even thou it's only 6. I took a nice long shower thinking about Damon the whole time hes so hot. Then I got out and wrapped a pink towel around me; thinking of what to were. I guess I have to check?

I checked my closet! Omg I have nothing to were!

Wait... What that?

It's a beautiful dress! It was pink and green witch brought out my deep green eyes I got from my dad but I shouldn't think about that I want tonite to be so much fun! The dress was super tight and reached just below my butt but I didn't look lik one of those stupid whores! Atleast my dress looked classie. And on the top of the dress there were a bunch of green and pink diamonds witch draws the eye to my great cleavage. But not in a sluttie way or anything.

I dryd myself of then I put on the dress witch hugged my curvy body wow I don't look fat I look beautiful! I even getting teary eyed. I fastly wiped away my teardrops and went into the bathroom.

I blow dryd my hair then decided to curl it and put in a bump it. I love bump it's. I carefully curled my long wavy blond strands and looked in the miror. I'm so ugly! I should just kill myself but I still want to go to the club. So I put in the bump it and headed towards the makeup.

I want to go for a natural look tonight so I'm not going to wear much makeup. I put on some foundation and powder then some rouge. Then I put on a bit of mascara and eyelinre to make my blue eyes pop out. I put on some pink and green eyeshadow up really high to look relly good like all smokey and sexy. Then I put on some bright pink lipstick with pink liplinre.

All the guys are going too be all over me!

I painter my nails pink and green and found some pink and green 6 inch stiletto heals that make my legs looks miles long. Even though I'm fat.

Then I started sobbing.

Jason came in. What's wrong; he ask me.

I'm so ugly. I sobed

Your not ugly your so beautiful he said

Really? I ask

I swear. He said. Then he leaned forward and started making out with me. I passionately kissed him back. He growld and said "I love you

I love you to! I say back.

We fell onto the bed and then I tore away screamin "How could you do this to me??

Because I love you so much!! He say back.

Leave. I say.

He left. Just lik everyone else in my life.

How could he leave me?