Somebody Help Me

As I hastily walked in the woods I became quickly out of breath, I stopped to take a breather. I the kept walking and walking being sure not to past trespass onto another pack's land. I tried talking to my wolf, Elena but all I heard was whimpering and silent cries. I guess she was still upset about Damien rejecting us and then kicking us out.

I should be crying too but I found that I was not able to form any more tears from crying all throughout the night. I really didn't know how to feel at this moment; heartbroken, sad, empty or relieved. It was just all so confusing for me. I know this is a cruel world we live in but I didn't know someone be so callous and heartless over what fate has decided for us. I was dwelling more into my thoughts when I saw a flash of black pass right before my eyes.

At first I started to panic knowing that my wolf was not strong or well enough to fight any rogues or any of my pack but then I realised that if a rogue was supposed to kill myself it would make my death less painful and a lot faster than if one of my packmates tried killing me. I know I wasn't having positive thoughts right now; but why would I? I've been bullied my whole life, was never treated like a person and I've gotten rejected by the one who was supposed tho be my forever and love me eternally.

I then saw another person flash past me and that's when shit just got real. I turned the direction of where the figure was to figure out who the intruder was. But when I looked across all I saw was trees and more trees. I got really scared because I think I might have crossed the border.

I wasn't supposed to cross without the Alpha's permission or he had no other choice but to kill me. Without thinking straight, I immediately started running as fast as I could all the way begging my wolf to shift so we can get away but it was too late, I was already tackled to the ground before I could even scream.

I started whimpering and silently begging Elena to try to do something. All I got was a grunt meaning there was no way she could help. The unknown wolf was growling at me as he got off of me slowly. When he caught on that I wasn't going to retaliate he slowly transformed into human form. He kept growling at me as I felt an aura of power radiating off of him which automatically made me bow down with respectively.

I did not want to get on his bad side. He looked clearly satisfied with my reaction and a devious smirk made its way to his face. He was ruggedly handsome with a bit of age that wanted you to listen to his every command and not get into his path which made me cower away from him more.

"Where are you going sweetheart? I thought I'd never see you again. Boy have you gotten maturer and prettier," he said mischievously.

"Who are you" I ask in a small voice.

"You don't remember me sweetheart? After all these years sweetheart I thought you would remember that unforgettable moment we shared. I guess I should enlighten you sweetheart."

I wondered why he kept calling me sweetheart. I am certainly not his sweetheart, I barely know this man. But what does he mean by we met already. This guy is really crazy in the head. At that thought I quietly snickered.

"What are you snickering at sweetheart. I thought you would be all sad and mortified at me sweetheart? " He inquired.

As if a light bulb suddenly went off in my head I quickly remembered who this person is. He was the rogue that murdered my parents. And just at that thought dread filled my stomach. I could tell by his facial features a forlorn look had overtaken my face. I tried to run away but he caught up to me and pushed me on the ground. So much for having a wolf to protect me.

"Ahh, I see you remember me. I think you should be afraid now. I mean I did kill your parents but not for the reason you think. You see me and your mother met and I took a liking to her and even tried to fuck her but your damn dad got in the way and beats me up. So I get my revenge an kill the both of them. Tacky right, I know. But I didn't get my full revenge. So I thought I should wait all these years just to have fun with you too, ehh," he said cockily.

"You c-c-can't t-t-touch m-m-me. I will never let you t-t-touch m-m-me," I said back shakily stuttering o my words.

"We'll see about that."

Before I can even blink he was on me stripping me with me feebly trying to push him off. But he wouldn't stop and he didn't stop. I just layed there screaming and crying as he raped me over and over again. It was so painful that I slipped out of consciousness. The last thing I saw and felt was him picking me up and carrying me to the unknown.