Welcome home dear darling

Tarja and Tuomas arrived at Tarja's father's house.
"Hello Tari,hello Tuomas" Teuvo said and hugged Tarja and Tuomas.
"Hey dad." Tarja said and hugged her father back.
"Hey Teuvo." Tuomas said and also hugged back.
They walked inside the old house and sat down on the white sofa in the middle of the living room.
"Tarja,I am sorry to shock you but you have another sibling." Teuvo said and took his daughter's hand who looked quite shocked.
"Really?" she only managed a shocked whisper and Tuomas put an arm around her which caused her to lean against him.
"You have a twin sister. Her name is Jennifer Elise..." Teuvo said and frowned.
Tarja sat up and glared at Tuomas angrily.
"You!You betrayed me with her!Now I remember!" Tarja shouted and hit Tuomas.
Teuvo pulled Tarja to him so she couldn't hit Tuomas again.
"I thought she was you!",Tuomas said,"I am so sorry!"
"It is over,Tuomas. Over over and let me think....over!" Tarja said without any expression and a voice cold as ice.
Suddenly Jenna came downstairs smiling and Tarja jumped up.
Jenna was about 10 centimetres smaller than her twin sister Tarja and her eyes were ice blue,just as cold as Tarja's voice was.
"Tarja,be nice to Jennifer. It wasn't her fault." Teuvo said.
"She f*cked my boyfriend!It IS her fault!"Tarja hissed and pushed past Jenna.
"I know it was a mistake. Let's start anew." Jenna said and looked down.
"Shut up. Take Tuomas and be happy!"Tarja shouted and her eyes were looking like green poison because of the anger. She grabbed her bag and left the house followed by Tuomas.
"TARJA!WAIT,PLEASE!" he shouted but he was too slow. As he reached her car she already started it and drove away. Tuomas sighed and suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey... I am so sorry...but I think she will calm down,don't worry." Jenna said calmly and Tuomas turned to her.
She wasn't even as pretty as Tarja. Her face was rounder than Tarja's face and her eyes were almost white. She had a tattoo on her left shoulder with "carpe diem" written around flowers.

Tarja arrived at home where Tuomas' and her daughter lying one sofa with her eyes closed. Tarja quietly put her jacket and her shoes off and laid her bag on the piano then she sat down on the sofa and carefully stroked over her daughter's light brown hair. She was already 15 and Tuomas and her never planned on having a child but then Tarja realized she was pregnant as she was 22. Now she was a mother of a calm teenager who barely caused problems. Suddenly Tarja heard a yawn and looked at her daughter. "Hi mum." her daughter whispered and opened her green eyes. "Hey sweetie. " Tarja said and smiled at her daughter Marie who sat up and hugged her. "Was your trip nice?" Marie asked. "Yes,it was." Tarja answered and kissed her daughter on her cheek. "How late is it by the way?" Marie asked and streched her back. "3pm." Tarja said and yawned. Okay,I am gonna meet with Lucy in the forest. Hope it is okay for you,mum." Marie said and stood up. "Sure,don't come back too late,you know a forest in the dark is pretty dangerous." Tarja said and looked worried as Marie put her shoes on and walked to the door. "I'll be back at 6 o'clock if it will be late,I think." Marie said and put her short leather jacket on. "Okay. See ya,dear." Tarja said.
"See ya,mum!" Marie said and walked to the forest which was just 10 minutes away from their house. "Maaaaaaaaarieeeeeeee!" Lucy shouted and hugged her. "Hey Luuuucyyyy!",Marie said,"ouch."
"Sorry." Lucy said and looked around with her blue eyes.
Both of them were silent for a few minutes until Lucy saw Jenna, thinking she was Tarja, who walked towards them. "Isn't this your mother?" Lucy asked.
"My mother wore a black top and blue jeans as I left a few minutes ago,not a red crop top... " Marie said and shook her head.
"She looks like her...lol" Lucy said and suddenly Tuomas walked past them.
"Hey dad." Marie said.
"Hey Marie. Have you seen your mother? Ah. There she is." Tuomas said and turned to Jenna. "
"That's not mum. She doesn't like crop tops,remember? As I left a few minutes ago she wore a black top." Marie said.
"Then this is Jenna,your aunt." he said and his look darted between Marie and Lucy.
"I only have one aunt. Your sister Susanne." Marie said shaking her head in disbelief.
"Your mother's twin. Her sister. Your fat aunt." Tuomas said and spoke like Marco did after many beers.
"You're drunk,aren't you?" Marie asked. This seemed to be the only logical explanation for his behaviour and his choice of words.
"Yes... and who's this?" he asked and pointed at Lucy.
"That's Lucy,my best friend. You should actually remember her." Marie said and giggled about her drunk father.
"Your mum fired me as her personal pillow." Tuomas said and sounded as if he was biting his tongue.
Lucy burst into laughter and Marie shook her head.
"What did you do?" Marie asked.
"I confused her with her twin and well,made love." Tuomas said laughing like a dying hyena.
"Too much information and what the hell. You should have seen a difference between her and mum." She shook her head.
"Yesyes. You sound like your mother." Tuomas said and leaned against a tree.
"Should I see this as a compliment?" Marie asked and observed Tuomas moves.
"See it the way you want. By the way,I missed you,cutiepie." Tuomas said and hugged his daughter tightly. "Way too tight." she groaned. Tuomas let go and said "You like your mum more than me. That's not fair."
"I love you as well as I love mum." she said.
"You talk about your problems with her and not with me...You don't trust me." Tuomas said and looked like a little kid who lost his favourite teddy bear.
"I trust you,believe me. I just talk about some girly problems with mum rather than with you. Love and such stuff,you know." Marie said.
"Okay." Tuomas said.
"We should bring him home. He is too drunk for anything." Lucy said.
"Not home but to Emppu." Marie said and took her father's hand leading him to Emppu together with her best friend Lucy.
...