“Hey Reagan…mom isn’t going to be back for a while if that what you’re asking. She doesn’t even know about what happened.” Hunter said.

“Well how is she?” I asked.

“We don’t know we’re going to see her tonight.” Bobby said from behind.

“Who’s watching you?” I asked.

“Mrs. Yankie is now but everyone is splitting time. But she says mom’s going to be ok.” Hunter said.

“How does she know?” I muttered. “I want to go down there, I’ll watch you then I can visit mom with you guys. I mean do the doctors even know what’s wrong yet?” I asked.

“They haven’t said…but mom’s been sick for a while now…throwing up a lot and losing her hair.” Bobby said, again from the background.

“Losing her hair?” I said sadly. “I have to go.” I hung up quickly and stood up. I looked around and everyone was still standing there. Most of them looked away but Zayn, stared at me sadly. He held his arms open and I ran into them.

“Well that put everything we built up in danger.” A man I didn’t even know said loudly.

“I’m sorry?” I said, but it sounded more like a question because I didn’t know what to say.

“Yeah yeah, but you have been informed that Perrie and Zayn have broken up?” I sat up straight, turning to Zayn who was looked down at the table along with everyone else.

“I was not.” I said. “I-I didn’t know.”

“Yes, I know you and Zayn are really close friends now but you guys are going to have to stay away from eachother.” He said. Zayn jumped up, along with me and shouted;

“WHAT?!”

“Yes, I’m very sorry. Zayn’s going to have to stop most things and start going to clubs.” He said. “So he can start dating.”

“Dating?” Zayn said confused. “What if I already have someone else I want to date?” he asked.

“You can’t get into a relationship that quickly after your break up. Reagan, we’re sending you on a plane home and the boys are going back home along with everyone else really.”

“But we still have 3 weeks left of our vacation!” Louis exclaimed.

“Yes and you can use those vacation weeks at home with your own friends and family.” He said.

“But these are our friends and family!” Niall said. “Why can’t we just use the rest of out time here in Hawaii?” he asked. “We spent good money on it and have been having the time of our lives, why send us home now?”

“Because that’s what I decided to do.” He said. I was about to ask who he is to decide for everybody, but I figured he’s probably really important and could get everyone in trouble. “Now, I’ve had the maids pack your things Reagan, you’re going before everyone else. You’re trip to the hospital has everyone confused.” He stood up and held his hand to the door. I stood up and walked away.

“If I’m going home why aren’t Marissa, Zach, and Xavier coming with?” I asked as he took my arm.

“Because.” He said.

“You can’t just take her away from me!” Zayn said as I was pulled out. I didn’t struggle to get out or anything, I just let him take me. I turned around and looked at Zayn one last time before I was pulled out the door.

“But…I love him.” I whispered. Zayn busted out of the door, Niall and Harry held him back while Louis and Liam stood in front of him. I made a turn to try and get back to him. I didn’t care that paparazzi and fans were watching, I didn’t have a care in the world. I just wanted to get to Zayn. I’ve never been forced to stay away from him, and I’m not starting now. “Please.” I pleaded. Tears slipped out of my eyes as Zayn got past the boys. I snatched my arm from the guy’s grip and started towards him. As soon as we were together he didn’t waste any time in waiting for what might be that last kiss. He obviously didn’t care that everyone was watching, as well I me. He wrapped his arms around my waist so tightly, I could hardly breathe. I don’t think anybody could pull me away from him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I could tell no one was trying to stop us because they were all so shocked, but all that was going through my head was Zayn. We pulled away after what seemed like an hour of just standing there kissing.

“I love you.” He whispered. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” I said as I was pulled away from him. Guards crowded around Zayn, them being too big and strong for me to get through. I was pushed into a black van and the door was closed in my face. “I love you Zayn Malik.” I said, biting my bottom lip. I fell onto my back and clutched my heart. I was so heartbroken. Who forces to lovers not to see each other? That’s just evil.