Chapter 25

Alec's pov

Ugh it's morning already. I start to get up then realize there is a sticky something on my hand and forehead.

What the hell? I walk to the bathroom and see I'm covered in peanut butter. I'm getting ready to yell at Magnus when I see the note.

The peanut butter had hardened in the night and i gave up trying to pull off the note. I took another Step toward the mirror. The note read:

Clary woke up screaming last night! Had a nightmare I guess. Stayed in there to comfort her!

Xoxoxoxo
Magnus

Okay now he has a reason but why did he have to put it on my head with peanut butter. Some days that warlock really gets on my nerves.

I decide to step in the shower, still in all my clothing, and try to get some of the peanut butter off me.

Clary's pov

***dream***

Clary. He called to me. clary I love and miss you. I miss you my beloved sister.

Sebastian? I miss you too I call back. Why did you have to leave me?!

I needed to be forgiven. My life for the life of the boy I'd killed. Max? Yes. I didn't want to die but Alexander needed the help or the demon would have killed him. Then his parabati would have killed me. At least i know you'll have someone decent to look after you.

Love you sister. He said as the dream began to fade.

***end of dream***

"I love you too Sebastian," I whisper. To my surprise Magnus was still there. Still asleep.

"Magnus?" I ask quietly. "Yes biscuit?" He answered with his face on the pillow."thank you. For every thing." He looked up. No makeup no glitter just Magnus. He was handsome without all the glitter and makeup.

"It was nothing cupcake," he said then shoved his hand back into the pillow. I curled up next to him, despite to sleep for a little longer.