Chapter 20

Jace's pov

Clary walked out the room with all of us following in awe. I never in a million years expected to see clary in the much glitter. And what with the hair?

We follow clary and Alec all the way to pandemonium. There we split off to go hunt. With clary' snow black hair I can't find her as easily.

I've been looking for 4 minutes when I come across a white haired boy dancing away with the now smiling clary.

Sebastian!! My mental voice screams. I started to walk towards them but a blond vampire grabs my hand. "Wanna dance babe." She whispers in my ear.

That's when I realize who it it. "Oh no not you again." And he shoves her away.

He turned back to where clary and Sebastian had been. They weren't there. Where are they? I scan the room. I see them walk into a storage room and run that way.

I have to get to her on time. He said in his head. I have to!

Sebastian's pov

I missed her so much. Yes she's only been gone for a few hours but it felt like days and hurt like hell. I mean I should know what hell feels like right? Anyway, I had to see her again.

Against all odds, clary walked through the door to pandemonium like it was nothing.

Her outfit was beautiful and I couldn't bring myself to look away.

When they split apart I took my chance and ran after her. She was half way through the club when I grabbed her. She spun around and punch me in the nose.

"What was that for," I said. When did she get so strong? It doesn't matter.

"Sorry sebby!" She looked apologetic." I thought you were Jace or some other guy and/or demon." A smile spread across her face as he blushed.

I hold out my hand."will you dance with Mrs. Morganstern?" I ask. She nods and grabs my hand. "Of course Mr. Morganstern."

We dance for a while until I become aware of Jace moving towards us. Shit! I mentally scream. That's when I redirect ourselves to an old storage room in the back of the club.

Lucky for me the vampire Jace cheated on clary with noticed him. Once again I thank the undead and pull clary in to the storage room.

Finally we're alone.