Chapter 3

Clary's pov
We all stared shocked. Why-how could he be here? In idris!!

"My dear sister," Sebastian continued. "Would you please come here."

Jace grabbed my arm. "Don't," he said. Ha I mentally. He really thinks I'll go up there with that monster. What has gotten into him.

When Jace finally released my arm I look back at Sebastian, then at the startled faces of Maryse, Simon, Isabelle, Alex, Magnus, and jace.

Do they all think I'd go to him? Wow thanks guys I think.

Sebastian's voice pulled me back to reality."fine I can say this with or without my sister by my side." He smirked. Oh no.

"Dearest shadow hunters, I Sebastian Morganstern, am here to say that you will hand over my sister, Clarissa Morganstern, or I will start killing off the shadow hunters one by one." Then he smiles toward me.

One shadow hunter stands up "we won't hand over one of our own!" She yells. "But one for thousands! Just give her to him!" Another yells.

Everyone in the room is yelling now. What do I do?! I think. "He won't kill anyone just because we don't hand her over! He's just trying to scare us!" Someone screams. Oh no!

Sebastian smiles at this. "Need proof I see," and before anyone can stop him he grabs Maryse and snaps her neck. I hear Isabelle and Alec scream and run to they're now dead mother.

I know what I have to do. I have to go.

Sebastian's pov

That was Alec and Isabelle's mom! My mental voice screams. God now she'll never go with me. But I still have to ask.

"So clary, will you go?" I say trying to sound like I have no emotion of who I just killed.

What happens next surprises me and everyone in the room. She runs to the front. "Take me but don't even think about hurting another one of them!" She screams at me.

I can't control the smile that spread across my face. I grab her before Jace can get to the front of the room.

She's mine! Finally mine!