chapter 15

---trigger warning---

Daddy and I are watching cartoons and soon I am asleep. I wake up and yawn. I look to my right to say good morning to daddy, but there's no one there. The bed is made perfectly on his side. I flip over and look at the clock. It reads '8:30 a.m.'. That's odd, he's not usually awake and if he is he lays with me Untill I wake up.

Yawning again I get up with a groan. I walk down the steps and hear giggling. A girls giggling.... I quitly walk down and see the misterious giggler. Out of all people I could think of its... Sammy from the stuffies palace store. I wait to see what happens. They both lean in and start to kiss. Ill wait it out to see what happens. Maybe he will decide its not right...but to my shock he goes much further, taking of her shirt and then her skirt, then stick his hand in her panties.

My eyes fill with tears at the sight I'm seeing. "daddy... " I whimper. He turns and looks at me with a cold look. "I'm not your daddy anymore Abigail. I'm Sammie's daddy. In fact to make it official, I'm moving out. You keep the apartment or seek it I don't care. Goodbye Abigail." he walks up and picks Sammy up bridal style and opens the door and just like that he's gone.

I feel my heart shatter. I guess since I'm not his the rules don't apply anymore right? I run up stairs and start a warm Bubble bath. I take it razor and I remove the blade. I undress looking at my body in the mirror. "you worthless piece of Shit. You should have known this would happen." I yell at my self.

I get into the tub the blade in my hand. My thighs stick out of the water. I inhale deeply. "It's been a while dear old friend." I say to the blade in my hand. I sink it into my skin watching the blood flow out. "that's for loving him." another cut. "that's for believing he loved you back." another one "that's for trusting him." it's went on like that about 10 more times.

I sink my thighs into the water. It burns at first but then I get used to it. The water turns a tint of red. Guess its time to drain the tub. I go to unplug it when I hear the front door close and footsteps coming upstairs. I gulp. The bathroom door is thrown open. It's Alex.

"ABIGAIL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING." he yells yanking me out the tub. "YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS. WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME ON YOU. I COULD HAVE HAD SAMMY THIS WHOLE TIME BUT NO I WASTED ON YOU! YOU ARE A MENTAL CASE. GET HELP!!" he screams at me blood running down my legs staining the white rug under me. He storms out to his room. He comes back shakes his head at me and walks back down stairs. I lay on the bathroom floor crying. Dan was right no one would ever love me. I'm a worthless piece of Shit.

I hear the door open but I just lay there. Then I hear the once familiar voice. "baby?" I look up to see Dan who I am for once glad to see....

Next thing I know I am shakin awake. "baby!!!! Wake up. Your scaring me." I wake up to daddy screaming at me to wake up and shaking Me. Once my eyes pop open I realize my setting. I'm next to daddy on our bed, im clinging to him, my face is stained and wet with tears, the sheets where my head lay are soaked, and I'm shaking violently.

I look up at him and just burst into tears. "your still here!" I say climbing on top of him wrapping my legs around his back and my hands around his neck. I Pull him close snuggling my chest into the crook of his neck. I rubs circles in my back and coos to try to calm me down. "of course im here baby, I would never leave you." he tells me.

After about 10 minutes of this I finally calm down. He lifts my chin up and what happened last night. I shrug looking at my hands. "bad dream." I say. "baby? Will you please elaborate?" he asks me.