Chapter 3

I Halfly just want to walk out the school instead of going to the Counselors. I hate Counselors, they try to act like they know you and that they know what your life is like and how to fix you. I guess I have to go though. Gr. it'll catch up with me eventually.

I knock on ms. Sue's Door. It opens up. "Hey darling, come on in." She says with a smile and I force myself to smile.

She sits back at her desk. It's so neat. A pencil holder on the top right, a nice neat stack of papers on the left. She sits and folds her hands.

I look at her. " so what needs to be talked about?" I ask her my voice shaky.

She tilts her head. " I think you know Abigail..." She trails off. "Someone saw you upset this morning and didn't come out for a while...they think you were doing something not good for yourself.."

"What? Who?" I ask sorta shocked. Who would have said anything? I played it cool! God...now I'm pissed.

"It's confidential." She says. "They think you were self harming, and I know we have had incidents before with this." I freeze.

"I told you the last time I was in here I was done with all that stuff." I say trying my best to convince her.

"Abigail...let me see your arms." She says and I sigh and roll my eyes. "Abigail I can either get other people involved or you can just show me."

I lift up my sleeves on my left arm...and her eyes fill with shock. "Abigail those are fresh.!" She says.

"I had a rough morning." I say trying to shrug it off. She looks at me questioning what could have possibly made me do this. "Me and my best friend got in a fight this morning. I'm already stressed with everything in my life and I couldn't handle, I'm just depressed and numb...so there is that what you wanted to hear me say? You wanted to hear how I'm in pain?" I'm probably being irrational. But just gah I just want to go home and go to sleep.

"I just want to help you. You know there are faci-" I cut her off. "I am not going to a facility. I can handle myself. I don't need your help. Thanks anyway though." I say.

I go to stand up. When she starts talk again. "Just know that if your ever upset and need someone to talk, I'm here for you....ok Abigail?" She says looking concerned. "Fine." I get up and leave.

I do feel bad for leaving but I don't know. I look at the clock and I have 5 minutes until I meet up with Alex. Good I need to see him.

GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ON WHAT Y'ALL THINK :)