Chapter 7

We are walking out the dance when I feel someone hit my ass. I can tell Alex knows what just happened by the was he stops and tenses. He turns around. "Excuse me? Would you like to do that again. Can't you tell she's with somebody?" The guy goes to say something smart back, but Alex punches him square in the face making the guy stumble back lookin shocked. "Don't you ever lay a hand on her!" Alex grabs my arm and we go to his car.

We are in his car and I can tell he's still ticked off. I frown and look out the window. "Are you ok?" I ask quietly, I've never seen him like this.

"I just don't want anyone else touching you." He shakes his head. There's a pause of awkward silence. "You know that I'm with you and only you, I don't care what those other guys do or say or how they act. I'm with you." I say as we pull up to his apartment. He smiles and turns off the car. He leans over to me and cups my face in his hands and kisses me. I blush and look away.

He comes to my side of the car and opens the door for me. We get inside and lay on the couch. "I saw your little come out for the first time today..." He says trailing off.

I blush and look down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He looks confused. "Why are you sorry babe." He asks. I shrug. "I dunno." I keep my head down playing with my dress.

He grabs my chin. "Baby girl. I think daddy needs to set some rules in place." He says and I feel my face get red. It's been so long time since I had a daddy and you know that was a secret one at that. So this is, I'm worried on how it's going to turn out.

He walks to the other room. And soon I hear footsteps and he's back..

Comment :)