Chapter two

I walk into class right as the bell rings. Vikki looks at me strangely as I take my seat next to her. The teacher (mr.brown) is blabing on about some parent/teacher conference. I feel a buzz in my pocket which makes me jump a little. It's from vikki.

VIKKI: where did you go after you walked off?

ME:to the bathroom.

VIKKI: for five minutes?

ME: yea, my hair was a mess, I had to fix it.

I see her roll her eyes.

VIKKI:as long as you weren't doing anything bad... :/

I roll my eyes and lock my phone.

Me.brown is finally done talking about the conference. Thank god. I wonder if I can just sign out.

I'm interrupted by my thoughts.

"Abigail, may I see you at my desk please?" Mr.brown asks. I nod and stand up. Instantly thinking about my arm that someone called or told on me. I mean I am an adult. So not much they can do.

"Yes mr.brown?" I ask nervously.

"The counselor wants to see you down in her office and she says take your stuff." He says. Shit! I think to my self.

I pack my stuff up.

"Where are you going?" Vikki asks.

"Counselors I respond." I say straight faced and simply with a shrug.

"for what?" I shrug as a answer.

"Text me what happens please abi, I know I made you mad and upset this morning, it was my fault I shouldn't push you to date, I know your looking for a daddy, and you were right I don't understand that lifestyle nor what happens in your head. I won't push you anymore. Will you forgive me?" Gr. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Mhm, I don't know vikki." I smile. She looks worried. "Of course I do, how could I not, I mean your my best friend and you know everything about me including my deepest darkest secrets. If we weren't friends anymore id have to kill you." I wink and walk off. Before turning away I see her smile.

I'm walking in the hallway. I look down at my fingernails. I need to repaint them. I look back up and next thing I know I face plant into someone's chance.

"Well hello there abi." It's Alex which makes this less awkward. "I saw you this morning you looked upset or angry. You went to the bathroom and I was going to wait to see if you were ok but you took forever and I had to go talk to a teacher." He says a worried look on his face.

"Oh yea me and Victoria got in a fight, she said something I didn't like and so I went to the bathroom. I figured I had to fix my hair anyways, but we made up now." I give him my best reassuring smile.

He smiles back. "What did she say?"

"She keeps trying to push me to date guys and trying to set me up, but I tell her over and over again that I don't want to date, and that I'm looking for a certain type that I haven't found yet." I say looking down.

"What kind of type?" He asks. I just look down twisting myself back and forth. "You can tell me anything, I mean I have secrets too." He says.

"Mhm." I simply reply.

"Here how about this...you can come to my house or out somewhere like Starbucks, and I'll tell you my secrets, and you'll decide whether mine match yours and then you can decide not to tell me or not."

"Ok, sounds good." I say

"So after school? We can just drive to my house?" He asks.

"Yes. That should be fine." I say.

He notices I have all my stuff. "Ok..wait, Are you leaving?"

"No the counselor wants to talk to me about something, I don't know what." I say.

"oh well good luck with whatever it is, Text me what she says ok?" I nod and walk to the Counselors office.