Chapter 8

Can this actually be happening? Have I finally found the one?

He sits on the couch next to me. He had a pitcher of what appears to be lemonade. "Want some?" He asks. I nod. "Use your words." He says. "Yes please." He clears his throat and narrows his head. "Yes please daddy." I say. He smiles and He pours some into a princess cup and hands it to me. I drink some, the sugary taste relaxes me.

"Alright babygirl, You ready to discuss my rules?" He asks me while I stare at my cup. It has my favorite princess, Cinderella. I nod. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He says in a somewhat stern voice. I look at him.

"Rule number one:you will refer to me as "daddy" unless we are around family/friends. Understand?" He asks me. I nod. He narrows his eyes.

I clear my throat, "yes daddy." Trying to keep my eyes on him. "I'll be right back." He says and walks out. Did I do something to upset him? I look around fiddling with my cup nervously. First time in well forever since I've had a real daddy. I don't want to screw it up.

He comes back with a princess notebook and markers. He hands me the items. I put the cup down and take the items. "You will write the rules as we go over them." He tells me. I nod and open the pack of markers, I take out a purple one and uncap it. I open the notebook and write down the first rule he had said. When I'm done I look up."good girl." He tells me. I smile.

"Ok shall we continue." He asks. I start to nod but then stop myself. "Yes daddy."

"Im just going to list my main stuff off and you record." He says. "You will not self harm under any circumstances, you will not do any sort of drugs, or talk about yourself in any bad ways and you will not be uncomfortable or look down upon your body." He says. I pause at self harm. He clears his throat.  I sigh and write it down. "If you self harm or brake any of the rules there will be punishments. We will discuss punishments later. For now we will stick with normal spankings and time out corners." He tells me. I nod. He continues after I'm done. "When we are alone I will feed you, when we live together I will dress you, no touching yourself without permission, no pouting and whatever daddy says goes." I look up and then back at my notebook and continue writing. "Now for bedtimes. For when you are in school your bedtime will be 10:30, and on weekends and the summer it will be 11:30 maybe 12:30 depending on how good you've been that day." I stop and look at. "Whattt? Nooo!!!" I say pouting.

He narrows his eyes. "Excuse me? Do we need to start with punishments already. Remember good girls get rewards, bad girls get punishments." He tells me.  I nod. "No daddy, I sowwy." I say looking back at my notebook. "Is that all?" I ask. "One more. You will not hide anything from daddy. For the rules, that's it for now." He says. I close the marker and put it back in the pack and close it up and place the markers and notebook on the coffee table. I sit there awkwardly waiting for him to say something.

I look at the clock, it's already 9:30. "I guess I should probably take you home now." He says. I look away for some reason I feel like crying, I feels the tears rim my eyes. "Okay...daddy." I say. I guess he could hear in upset in my voice. "Babygirl? What's wrong?" He asks a worried look on his face. I shrug and he pulls me into his Arms. "Baby? Tell me." He says a little more sternly. "I dont know, just I feel like I don't I haven't had a daddy or a real one ever." I say. "A real one? What do you mean?" He asks. "Can we not talk about this right now? Please?" I ask. "Fine. But later we will. Tonight your bedtime will be 12:30 because I want to make sure my babygirl is okay." He says. I smile. "Tanks yew daddy!" I say throwing my arms around him. "Actually..how would you like to spend the night with daddy." He asks me. "I woul like dat daddy. Pwease can I pweaseee." I beg giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Alright. That would be okay. You can wear a t-shirt of mine alright?" He says. "Otay daddy. Yay!!" He leads me to his bedroom and undresses me. And brings me to the bathroom to wash me up.

Maybe it is real after all. Maybe I have found the right one...

Comment :)