Chapter 6

Lydia stayed on Charlie like white on rice so of course she had to get ready at the Whittmore's house because the starting of the school party was one of the best parties Beacon Hills could have, other then her birthday party of course.

As they got ready, Lydia gave Charlie advice that she vowed to to never do in front of Scott. An hour later of full-on torture, a doorbell rings. "Well that must be you because this is Jackson's house." Lydia said with a sly smile on her face. As she sees the slightly confused girl still standing there she let out a sigh. "Go!" she finally said as she pushed her out the room. Charlie ran down the steps to see a puppy-eyed boy staring back at her.

"Hi." Scott said, almost trance-like.

"Hi." she answered back. Fully aware that Lydia Martin was most likely watching from the top of the stairs, she closed the door slowly behind her and allowed the boy to lead the way to his car.

As they were sitting side-by-side, Charlie glanced up at the full moon shining through her side of the window. Little did she know, that very thing was going to turn her life around over and over again.

----

Once the two reached the house, Charlie grabbed a piece of her brown hair and twirled it with her two fingers. Charlie always hated loud music. Being around noise had always bothered her. Why she went to Lydia's parties, she will never know.

Scott noticed Charlie's hair between her two fingers. He knows that she did that whenever she got nervous. She has done this since she even came to Beacon Hills. She had come to Beacon Hills when she was seven, and he could still vaguely remember how she walked up to class with a bored Jackson by her side. Her hair was pulled up into two pigtails and right then and there, our Scott McCall was in love. He didn't know what that feeling even was back then but still, nothing mattered then. He knew that one day that he was going to win the heart of Charlie Whittmore, the love of his life. Now that he had Charlie by his side, nothing that came between them was going to get between them. That he knew for sure.

They walked up to the door, still side by side, Charlie's hair still in her fingers. Why she was so nervous, Scott didn't know. She went to a million of Lydia's parties, what's so different about this one?

Both of the two nervously wandered through the big crowd hand-in-hand. Looking to the side, Charlie saw Lydia and her brother sucking each others faces off. Faintly Charlie saw Lydia smirk at her, sending shivers down her back even thought she wasn't cold. Finally, Charlie picked a spot for them and she put her arms on Scott's shoulders, causing Scott to put his around Charlie's. Bobbing up and down to the music, the moon starting to weight down on the werewolf even more. Did he really just see Derek Hale watching him?

Finally the newly bitten couldn't take the pressure anymore, leaving Charlie abandoned at the party full of wild teenagers. Before Charlie could go back inside, a good-looking man came up to her. "I'm a friend of Scott. He is feeling under the weather and asked me to take you home."

Not saying anything, she went into a pretty awesome car. What kind? No clue. Unlike boys, she spends her time wisely and not trying to memorize cars.

"You know I can smell you." The strange guy said still staring out the window. "You covered up your scent pretty well but I think the full moon threw you off tonight." He said finally looking at Charlie. "What are you?"

Knowing that she couldn't hide who she was anymore. After all of these years that she was invisible, it was bound to catch up to her soon. "Werecoyote." Charlie said with a straight face. "You on the other hand, reek of wolf."

"How long have you been a Werecoyote?"

"No clue. Don't remember being bitten." She said with a sigh. "You?"

"I was born." There was a moment of silence. "You know that Scott is a werewolf too?" He asked turning to see Charlie again.

"I knew that ever since my brother hit him with his car." Charlie said so she could look at him to see his face.

"You know what we have to do to keep them from hurting someone?" Derek asked her, eyeing her jacket. She quietly took it off and handed it to him.

"I'm going to come." Charlie said after a large sigh. "You know that you are gonna to need if he's uncontrollable." She said as she nodded once.

"Are you sure? I mean-" Charlie quickly cut him off.

"Positive. If I should tell him then it should better be now then later." Charlie said after nodding one more time. At that, the two of them went deep into the woods to stop the newly bitten beta.

----

Derek hung Charlies sweater on a nearby branch. "Who else knows about this?" Charlie asked him.

"The scrawny kid Stiles. He is probably out looking for you now." Derek said.

"I already got that covered." Charlie said holding up her phone. "Told Jackson to tell him I was in my room sleeping. Now I have double homework this week so-" She was cut off by the crunching of leaves in the distance. Both  Derek and Charlie rushed behind different trees and hid.

"Where is she?" He asked between his fangs. It was Derek's cue to come out.

"Safe from you." Charlie almost laughed at that. If ten feet in front of him means safe, whats danger? It's opposite day!

She tuned out after that. She was focused on the rustling of leaves that wasn't too far away from where they were. Whoever it is could ruin everything for all of them and that guy gets the prize of being a chew toy. As they get closer, she realizes that they are carrying guns and crossbows. Hunters.

Charlie started to wave her hands up and down but when Derek finally catches on it's too late. Derek runs toward Charlie while dazed Scott refuses to move. "His head is going to be on a wall if he doesn't run." Charlie said as Derek ducks next to her. Right after an arrow gets shot into is arm, tying him to a tree.

"You get him while I hold him off. Derek says getting up but Charlie pulls him back down. 

"I didn't get action yet. No way. I attack." Charlie whispered/yelled. Before he could disagree Charlie was already after the closest hunter. She left only left Argent stay, knowing that he might blow her cover. Seeing that Derek and Scott weren't in sight, Charlie runs as far away from that last hunter as possible.

Seeing that they were just done with their conversation, Scott finally gets the nerve to ask, "Who is your buddy that's helping you." Taking a deep breath while changing her eyes to the icy blue eye that weighed heavily on her, she stepped out of the shadows, leaving only shock on the poo boy's face.

-----

Yayyy!

Gotta study now! Anyway, since I realized that Charlie is adopted, why not make her supernatural so yeah. Now seriously let me study.

-Grace