Chapter 4

A week had passed since Kiba had been stranded on the island where he found Rei, and I think it's safe to say that it was love at first sight.

Kiba woke up like every other morning and went down to find Rei preparing breakfast. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and she leaned her head back to look at him. "Good morning." She said and he placed his chin in the crook of her neck. "Good morning." He replied and kissed her cheek. She continued to cook breakfast and they ate and fed their companions.

A large explosion caused Rei to run out of the house. "Rei!" Kiba shouted after her. Rei loved nature and the animals, and only ate meat because she had to to stay healthy.

Kiba chased after her, Akamaru and Hikaru in toe. Hikari changed into her tiger form which made her go faster.

When they arrived at the beach where Rei had run off to, about ten ninja were there and Rei stood in front of the forest a look of disbelief in her eyes. "Rei!" Kiba shouted skidding to a halt beside her. His eyes widened when he saw one of the ninja there. "Mom?" He asked and she looked at him, panick written all over her face. "Kiba! Get away from her!" She growled. However, Kiba didn't move. "Kiba!" She boomed but he just stood closer to her.

"Listen to me Kiba! She's a monster! She's dangerous!" A large wolf with an eyepatch lunged at her but a loud growl and a jump later he was across the ground. He got up and Hikari bared her teeth.

It growled and she let out a fierce roar. Akamaru was barking and the wolf growled at him.

"Why?! She saved me from death and made sure I didn't die out there in the jungle! Why would I think that she's a blood killing monster? She told me why she's on this island mom! Alone! She was blamed for countless murders which she had nothing to do with!" He shouted and grabbed Rei's hand. "She's also made me feel something that no ones else has ever done before! Don't you want me to be happy?" He asked and Rei's eyes pooled with tears. "Of course I want you to be happy, you're my son. But as a mother, I can't allow you to be with the wrong people!" She said and Rei was sent flying. She skidded on the ground grabbing the sand slowing her fall.

"Why do you hate me so much? Is it because my mother stole your lover when you were teenagers? Well I'm not her! She died and maybe you feel that if you punish me, you'll also punish her!" She shouted her black hair falling out of the elastic and it was loose at her sides reaching her hips.

"Why you-" She shouted anger in her eyes. "Mom! Enough!" Kiba said standing in front of the black haired girl.

"I tried to do this without hurting you, son. But I'm afraid you've left me no choice. She's the one who killed your father. I saw her with my own eyes, and another witness took a picture." She said and showed it to Kiba. Kiba slowly turned around, a look of pure betrayal, hate and anger in his eyes. An expression she wished she never saw on him. "I didn't tell anybody because she was already going to be sent here." She said and Rei shook her head. "Kiba I didn't-" She started but she was sent at full force towards a tree. Her back hit it and she cried out in pain. "Shut up you lying brat!" He shouted.

She looked at him with eyes filled with tears. She got up and started to run but she was hit with lightening causing her to fall forwards. "Everyone here, all of them and even more, were hurt by her." One of the men said from the backround.

She got up and screamed when a kunai was thrown into her shoulder. A roar made her snap her head to the side. "Hikari!" She shouted as she saw her tiger liying on the floor reverting back to her small cat form. She tried to make her way over, but she was stopped by a fire attack. She screamed and fell to the ground, not even able to get up. She could only crawl and try to protect the little kitten which had been by her side ever since she was born.

The wolf was about to finish her off and sink its teeth into her, but Rei took her and shielded her with her own body. She pet her head tears in her eyes. "This is it, little buddy. We're going to die here." She said closing her eyes. Hikari opened her eyes and snuggled closer to her knowing what was going to happen.

She looked up. "Please, I'm begging you. Kill me now. Quick and painless. I don't want to be hurt anymore." She said and the moment the words left her mouth, Kiba's heart shattered. She coughed up blood and smiled weakly. "And the one who killed your father, Kiba, it was my cousin. She died in a fire when my clan was killed, by Orochimaru." She mumbled, though no one heard her before her eyes closed and she let the darkness consume her.

A/N: So how's that for a twist? Don't worry it isn't over yet! Also, does anyone know any good nightcore songs? And finally, would you guys want me to post other Kiba Love stories? With Rei or a different OC? If people like this I'll post some other Naruto Fanfictions 'cause I got some that I could put. 

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

FAN

~ Strawberry-Chan