4- New year

My family wasn't doing anything this new year except inviting over some of their YouTube friends, so I had that sleepover at Olivia's. She invited Erin and Amber, who I've met a bunch of times and they are pretty nice. We were in Olivia's room, which was quite big, and we snacked on popcorn, chocolate and candy. The sugar was keeping us awake.

We looked at the time 11:59.

"One minute for new year!" I say.

The girls squeal in excitement. We watch the clock.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all yell in excitement.

After the countdown, we pigged out on pizza, triple chocolate cupcakes, M&M's and ice cream sundaes. We had some soda to wash it all down.

"Ok. Horror movie? Or truth or dare?" Olivia asks.

If I know these girls well, I'm pretty sure they hate horror movies as much as I do.

"Truth or dare!" The rest of us say in unison.

"Okay." Olivia says.

We had six intense truth or dare rounds. When it was Olivia's turn to ask me.

"Truth or dare?" She asks.

"Dare!" I say.

I always thought that dare was always the safe option.

"Okay. I dare you to tweet 'is it normal to fart all day?' And not delete it for two days." Olivia says.

I was literally the worst person to be given this dare. Thanks to my parents and relatives, I have 1.5m followers on Twitter.

"Seriously?! You know how many followers I got don't you?" I ask.

"I do. Which is exactly why this dare was given to you!" She says.

"Your the only person who has more followers than Evelyn White!" Erin says.

Before you ask, no, she isn't Oli White's daughter. She just happens to have the same surname. She is the most popular girl in school. And she's a mean girl. With super rich parents. She basically lives in a mansion and has a beach house in LA. Why? I have absolutely no idea! The worst part is, she has a locker next to mine, so I have to hear a snobby insult every 45 minutes!

"I want to see what the fans will say." Amber says.

I roll my eyes and send the tweet. Soon, I get loads if replies, favorites and retweets.

"Are you playing truth or dare?" I read one comment out loud.

"Wow! People really know you!" Olivia says.

"Okay?" I ask.

I let them read the other nasty comments while I sit on the bed watching them.

"How are you my friends?" I ask sarcastically.

"Do you want the whole story?" Olivia asks.

Considering the fact that we've been friends since preschool, I decide the answer as no because I don't want to hear my whole life story, because that girl can go on for hours.

We all then go to sleep.

I wakeup before the others could and so, I decide to draw in their faces.
I pull out a black marker from my bag- yes, I expected this to happen.

I slowly draw a mustache and a unibrow on all of them.

I pretend to go back to sleep. For some reason, they all wake up at the same time.

"Haha! You look hilarious!" Erin says to Amber.

"You do too!" Amber says to her.

"You too." Amber and Erin say in unison to Olivia.

They all turn around and look at me taking pictures of them.

"Eleanor!" They all growl in unison.

"What?! I learnt from my uncle. If you want to blame someone, its him." I say raising my hands up in mock surrender.

"Plus, this is revenge for the tweet." I say, taking more pictures.

"If you put that on Twitter, I swear I'm going to kill you!" Olivia threatens.

"I swear I won't put it on Twitter! Are you crazy?!" I ask.

They all let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to put it on Instagram!" I say shrugging.

"You little...." Amber growls.

I let out a laugh and post it on Instagram.

Soon, my phone overflows with likes and comments.

"Your uncle has thought you well..." I read one of them out loud.

"I completely agree!" I say in triumph.

"Speaking of your uncle... Will he be at your funeral? Because that's going to happen soon!" Olivia says angrily before punching my arm.

I laugh, because I didn't feel a thing.

"Honey, that's not a punch! This is!" I say before punching her hardly in the arm.

"Owwww!!!!!!" Olivia says rubbing her arm.

"I'll get the ice!" Amber says rolling her eyes.

We all go home after breakfast.
I open the door and see that everyone is still sleeping and its 10 am.

Mum and dad are in their room. Joe was in the guest room and Caspar was on the couch. There was a mattress on the floor of the living room and their friends, Marcus and Niomi, or should I say Mr. and Mrs. Butler, were sleeping on it. I go up to my room and start to use my laptop.

Hey guys! Hope you like the story so far, if so, give it a vote and follow me! Make sure you check out my other story, From Sugglet to First Love.
Big love,
Sugg_girl!