↠ nine

▽ Mahogany LOX Cover Of Paper Hearts

               ↠ nine

''She's A Hunter Lucy! She needs to learn how to deal with such grief.''

''I Don't Care If It Was God! That's our daughter and she just lost her friend. One day off of school couldn't hurt anyone.''

The argument between the two adults were clearly heard through the paper thin walls of the house.

Lea sat on her bed, suffocating her pointer finger with a loose string from her blanket as she heard her parent's bicker aloud.

It all fell silent and she knew that they were prepare to speak lowly to avoid Lea from hearing.

''What about the attic? Lucy, Lea can't find out about what we did.''

Lea's brow furrowed and she was entirely anxious to get out of her bed and connect her ear to the wall.

''I set an alarm from the inside. She tries to open it, not only does it go off but I get a text alert.''

'You don't know how stupid and clueless you are mom.'

They started to murmur little things to each other that was hard to subtitle the words pronounced but eventually, her doorknob twisted along with her door opening as her parent's entered her room.

Her mother sat by her feet while her father stood next to Lea herself.

''You're father and I decided to make an exception on this decision. Just be sure to get you're homework from a friend at least.''

Lea winced at the use of 'friend'. She wasn't really considering the pack to be none of her friends, it was just her and Hayden.

God was she going to miss her.

She nodded and looked up, mumbling a small ''Yeah.''

Her mom placed a comforting hand on her knee, squeezing it softly for reassurance. ''I know it's hard, because you never intended to lose what you were once attatched. But that's a major expectation as a job of a hunter.''

Lea looked down at her meddling fingers and nodded.

All she wants right now is to wake up from this bad dream. Where she wakes up and Hayden will be on the floor with little of her studies scattered as she laughs about knowing of Lea's secret obsession over Tony Oller.

''What's so funny? He's a really hot guy.''

''You have all the other guys in the universe and you choose Tony Ollers? I'm surprise it wasn't a guy from One Direction.''

Lea sucked her teeth and threw her neon yellow highlighter at the teenage girl who was in a laughing on the floor.

''Lea.''

Her once twitched lips that showed off a small smile as she looked at her mother, looking up at her curious mother.

''You okay?''

She nodded again. ''Yeah an-and guys, just go to work. I just wanna mourn and reminisce in my bed alone at peace.''

Although her father was still against his youngest staying home alone on a school day, he decided to do the mature thing and listen to his ticking wife.

Her mother nodded, a sympathetic smile plastered her lips as both parents squeeze a body part of hers before leaving.

After she heard her front door close, she went on to her phone and went through her gallery.