Part Six: Coincidence

Once the door to Averia's chamber was locked, the Royals turned expectantly towards the Princess of Arabia. "What?" Myah answered the question before any of the others could open their mouths. "Felicia, you know exactly what! How on earth did you get yourself into that mess?!?" Averia sighed. "Soo...I heard that my groom is this nasty, mean, old guy. Governor Nasim. So I thought "No way is that going to happen!" So..." Averia continued. The whole story took about ten minutes to tell. Then came silence. Then "Averia...we knew you were in danger because someone told us. A woman, matching the description of the jeweler..." Averia's eyes went wide for only a moment, before a smile crossed her face. "Guys...she had a symbol of a key on her door. And it looked like the keys." The only one that didn't have a shocked look on her face was Gracina. "Yes, yes. You guys haven't figured out that she's the Arabian Helper yet?" If the girls in the room had been any less embarrassed or any less dignified, a collective "Ohhhhhh..." might have been heard. As it was, they nearly ignored the statement. Lunden spoke before there was any chance of awkward silence: "You do realize that Averia also mentioned a plot to kill her and her family? And a high-ranking official? At her wedding in two days?" 
                  ------------------------
Averia sighed. Good luck sleeping tonight, Averia. Looking out of the window that separated her from the world outside the palace, she thought about the day's events. One more deep breath. What to do, what to do.... Averia turned and walked to her bed. Maybe she could sleep, just a little bit...

This is a picture of Fahimah, the woman responsible for the rescue of Averia.