A Dreamers Dream (Irishprodigy)

A/N

So this is my first story I'm featuring, and it's chapter 6 of A Dreamers Dream by Irishprodigy. It is seriously such an amazing fanfiction, and I'm so happy she asked me to feature it. If any of you want part of yours or a short story featuring, send me a message and we can talk through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like vomiting. Too much was eaten last night. I decided that I needed to freshen up and that would make things better. Thank god it all flushed away in the steaming hot shower.

The Voice studios were just down the road, a five minute walk at the most.

I had my audition in two hours so I decided now was a good time to get ready. I woke up Aoife, told her to get up and played some music to get in the mood. 

By the time I had got my outfit on and my hair and makeup done to perfection, I had half an hour to be there. I told Mam and Dad that I was ready and they looked they were just about ready too. I was super excited, words cannot describe how I felt really.

We made it to the studio just in time. We took many selfies; one of my and my mega dope man Will (it was me and a poster really!) and I tweeted it. I got a retweet from Ricky and OMG Will.I.Am too!!! I got a quick interview to get my basic information and then was led to the left wing of the backstage.

I was handed a mic and before I knew it I was walking out on stage.

The nerves finally kicked in and I felt like running off stage - I almost did, to be honest.

I got the cue and I strummed my guitar. I was off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to leave a comment on what you think! And if you liked it, make sure to check out A Dreamer's Dream.