Secret Revelations Part 2

Tony's POV:

"Not even my sister" I say whilst looking at her. Oops. I don't think I was supposed to say anything thing about that yet. Fury looks at me as if I've done something majorly wrong. I mean come on. She was going to find out at some point.

"What?" She asks her voice whisper like.

Now it's Fury's turn to talk, "When we took your blood sample, your DNA was extremely similar to Tony's. Also Howard and Maria Stark too." he looks at her waiting for a response.

"How is that possible? I thought they only had one child."

"They did. However what we recently discovered that the accident that killed them was conducted by HYDRA. It is a possibility that they were at the scene before anyone and may have taken samples of their DNA and maybe used it to create an individual with very high intellectual abilities."

Everyone looks towards Skye. She says nothing. All she does is stare at the floor. Face wiped of all emotion. I'm really nervous as to what she is thinking right now. I hope she doesn't see this as a bad thing. I really want to get to know and love her as a sister. All of a sudden she turns around and heads towards the door. Except she doesn't actually leave the room. She disappears leaving a faint glow of emerald green mist where she once stood.

Teleportation.

Great now we've got no chance of finding her now. She could be anywhere.

After half an hour of agents trying to find her via every accessible camera in New York I feel my phone buzz. I look at it to see a message from JARVIS. Sir there's two unauthorised females wanting to enter the party floor in the elevator. I tell JARVIS to send me a live feed so I can see who it is. I see Skye stood in the elevator , a few tears running down her face. I notice she's with another women. I reply telling JARVIS to give her access.

"Guys! I've found her!" I shout getting everyone's attention.

"Where?" Steve demands.

"She's at the tower."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers! I know this is short but most chapters may be short due to school and homework etc.

I'm adding in a new character in the next chapter so if you comment the character you'd like it to be with the character's name, age, appearance. I'll DM that person so I don't give away too much for everyone else. I'll only be choosing from the first three so it's kind of like a first come first serve basis.

However if nobody does this I'll make up a character myself.

Thanks for all the votes/comments/reads! Please keep voting and please comment too. I'd love to hear what you think and your feedback.

~Skye