First Mission Part 1

[OVER 100 VOTES! THANK YOU AND KEEP VOTING PLEASE :) almost 1k reads!]

Skye's POV:

I make my way to my room as quickly as possible, aka I teleported there. I don't usually use my powers unless it's necessary, but what the heck I don't really care right now. Once I'm in my room I scan over the file details and land on my bed. What am I going to do? It's going to be extremely awkward between me and Steve on this mission. It's my first mission as being part of S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Avengers... great! Not! Ugh my head is all over the place! I'm becoming weak! I've never felt this way before!... well maybe once before...

That's enough! I need to sort my head out if I want this mission to go well.

Steve's POV:

A mission alone with Skye, after all that happened earlier? I'm not sure whether I'm going to be able to concentrate. I'll have to. If I want the mission to succeed I'll have to put my feelings aside, but can I? Can I really put my feelings aside? I've never felt this way about anyone other than Peggy before. It doesn't matter anyway, it's not like she likes me the same way I like her.

*The next day at 6am*

Steve's POV:

*beep* *beep* *beep*. My alarm goes off and I slowly get out of bed. I realise its 6am. I have one hour to get ready for the mission with Skye.

Skye... stop! I need to focus on the mission. This mission is against HYDRA, if I don't keep focus we'll get into serious trouble, I know from experience. Maybe we could sort things out after the mission is over.

I have a quick shower and get into my suit. It's now 6:30am so I make my way to the cafeteria and have some breakfast. When I get there I notice Skye isn't there. I was hoping she would be.

After breakfast I make my way to the Quinjett that's taking us on our mission. As I get closer to it I notice a figure dressed in navy blue just like me. I soon realise it's Skye. She looks beautiful. Her hair braided back and the catsuit like Natasha's but navy blue. The catsuit hugging her every curve in all the right places, stop it Steven! I shouldn't think like this of her. She turns around and sees me. She waves whilst smiling. Maybe this mission isn't going to be as awkward as I thought.