Fears

[Most of the stuff written in italics is the fear talking]

Skye's POV:

I walk into the empty room. I stand in the middle, space all around me. "The way this works is the systems will scan you, assessing your fears and will turn them into reality. You'll see your fear/s in front of you. If it does get too much for you we'll shut down the program." Bruce informs me. "Just say when your ready".

I close my eyes and take a deep breath in before saying "ready".

The first thing I see is him. He makes me wanna be sick. I look around to see that I'm back in the 'shock room' as I like to call it.

"Well, look what we've got here. So you think your safe do you? We'll find you again. And we'll make you comply. We'll make you work for us, whether you like it or not. That brand on your right arm, signifies YOU BELONG to US."
He taunts me and I've had enough. I realise I'm not scared of him. He can't get me. Not if I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.

"You don't scare me. You can't get me. YouWON'T get me." I retort. A look of anger flashes across his face before he disappears. Content with myself I smile. My smile is soon wiped off my face when something else takes his place.

3rd person POV:
(The Avengers, watching Skye's fears unfold)

They all look through glass in suprise. What was the man is now a woman. Skylar herself. The woman looked exactly like Skylar, except with pitch black hair and eyes without irises [the picture above].

"She's scared of herself?" Clint says, clearly confused.

"Just shut up and watch" Natasha scolds him.

"Do you really think they want you here? You're an emotional wreck!" Images of all The Avengers have been projected around the room. "One minute you're letting them in and the next you're shutting them out. Do you really think they'll accept you for who you are, if you show them the real you? No they won't. All they see is a monster. A freak. Even if you did join them, you'd fail. You would be the death of them. Do you really want that to happen?"
She walks around Skylar eyeing her up and down in disgust. "You've become weak. Fallen in love. The moment you set your eyes on him you fell for him."

All The Avengers stand there open-mouthed. Nobody knowing what to say. Then the 'fear' starts to get closer to Skye. Their faces are only iches apart when it says,

"He won't ever love you. Why would he ever want you? Why would anyone want you? A monster, a freak like you."

Skye turns her head quickly not daring to look it in the eye.

"Turn it off". Says Tony and Steve. As Bruce is about to end the program, they hear the real Skye speak,
"You're right" she says so low it's almost a whisper, her 'evil reflection' now looking confused. "I am a monster. He would never want a monstet like me." And with that she uses her powers to force open the door, automatically terminating the program.