Intro

"Stop please, I'm sorry!" I pleaded as he continued to punch, kick, and stomp on me in every area he could.

"Please....." all of a sudden he stopped.

He looked at me straight in the eye and lifted me up by my shirt. He spit in my face. I cried as I felt his saliva on my skin. He then let go of my shirt and I dropped to the floor.

I just sat on the floor and cried. I would've got up and walked to my room but I was to scared to move. He was watching me. Unsure of what to I grabbed the edge of the table for support and tried to get up but he yelled at me. "Sit the fuck down!" I did as told. A few minutes passed and he finally allowed me to get up. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt like crying but nothing came out my eyes. I was a complete mess. I had a busted lip, my left eye was swollen and he left a huge and hand print on my face from slapping me so hard. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I've been a good daughter to him. I never disrespect, i get good grades, do chores and everything. Sometimes I wonder if me being on earth was a mistake...

I don't know.

************************
Ok so that was the intro. I hoped you guys liked it. Thank you.

Vote. Comment. Share.

- SheGotTheJuice2