Chapter 10 - Confused

Hi! Its quite hectic month for me. And i kinda feel like wanna quit writing :( Since i love reading stories about KimPie so that i will still continue in writing but this story will have slow update. Now i know its not easy to write stories. For those authors out there, you have my full respect :)

************************************

Both of them remain silent since they left the restaurant. Pie could feel her face were still blushing. Its been half an hour and Kim is still driving without saying any words.

Then Kim suddenly stop the car.

They both remain silent.

Awkward!

Kim's POV

What should I say to her?

Its awkward for both of us. I also don't know why did I act that way just now. I do attract to her . I do like her but for more than that well I don't know. I don't dare.

"Eerrr.. Pie.." but something cut me off! Pie's stomach growl loudly asking for food.

Her face even redden.

"Okey Pie, lets go grab some food.We are both hungry I guess" she just nod.

Upon reach at the nearest food stall, they both still remain silent.

"Eerrrr.. Pie..! Are you sure you want to eat here? I mean HERE?" Kim's face change when she see the surrounding.

She can see lots of hawker selling foods along the street. Her face looked uncomfortable. Well, she's been born and raised in a wealthy family. Of course she never taste any food's street before.

Pie can sense Kim is not comfortable with the surrounding. She smile.

"Why not Kim? They also have delicious food here." She replied.

"No.. errr I mean yes! Sure! Anything for you Pie." Kim sighed. She really trying hard not to show but with just a glance Pie can read her.

"You are trying too hard Kim. Hahaha.."Pie laughed.

"You wanna play with me huh?" Kim raise her eyebrow. Suddenly she attack Pie with tickle. She trying to release herself from Kim but she trip her own feet then fall down. Kim try to catch Pie but since she's not ready they both fall down and.....

CHUPPPPP!!

Kim's lip already touch with Pie's lip. And the time freeze just like that.

They feel like they are in their own world, feel free, feel like they can fly.

*clapping hands sound*

Both of them quickly get up. All peoples near the street watch their kissing scene and they clap their hands like celebrating the new married couple. "Congratulations!" They shout in joy. Some of them whistled.

"Ermm.. err.. sorry about that Pie.."

"Err.. Kim.. We'll talk about it later. I think we should leave first. I can die in embarrassment here."

Pie grab Kim's hand. They walked into the car and drove away.

Without them realised, a pair of eyes were watching them..

Pie's POV

Huarrgghh!!!

I yawned. I glared at the alarm clock beside my bed. Its 7.00 am.

Its still early for a jobless person like me. Well, its been nearly 3 months since I graduated but I still can't find any job. Aunty Inn temporarily shut down her cafe because she's on vacation with her new American boyfriend for about 2-3 months.

Look! I will go totally broke if I fail my interview today. Wait!!!! Today??!!!

Gosh!!! I'm running out of time! In split of second I already in my bathroom , take shower and get ready for my interview.

Luckily when I arrived, they still let me in. I wait for them to call my name. I walked in and sighed...

This gonna take all day long..
as I can see the long queue. I walked to the empty seat and have a seat. I'm nervous since I can see all the candidates here seems so confident unlike me who is still struggle to build up more confidence in myself.

After awhile..

"Miss Mindara Manaying!" One of the workers called my name.

"Here!" I raised my hand and walked towards her.

"I'll show you the way and good luck!" She said and smile politely.

"Thanks. I really need that." I replied her smile.

I'm really nervous right now.Although this is not my first interview, but still can't get used to it. Now I stand right in front of the door where the interview held.

Breath in.. breath out.. Breath in.. breath out..

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I slowly push the door after I heard someone said "Come in."

"Good Morning sir. My name is Mindara Manaying and this is my resume."

I handed my resume and other certificates to them and take a seat facing them. There are 3 seats in front of me but I only see 2 of them which I guess they are the board of directors here.

"Miss Mindara Manaying, please introduce yourself to us." The man in the left ask.

I was about to open my mouth but suddenly I hear the door open from behind and I can see both man in front of me get up.

"Good Morning Miss...!" They both greet simultaneously.

Are they practising for their choir or what?

"Good Morning. Bytheway, sorry I am late. Please proceed."

What a grumpy employer she is.

When I lift my head my mouth hung and my eyes popped out....

**********************************
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. And thank you for your support eventhough this story take a very long time to update for each chapter. Now I realised its easy to create story but its hard to finish them up. To those authors and writers out there, you have my hat off for your patience and determination.

See ya in next chapter! Have a nice day people! :-)